Chiefs intro
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs intro

Unregistered

Chiefs intro

Did anyone else like the chiefs intro from the director? I especially like how the only leadership position he’s ever held and can be mentioned is heading up committees within his work place. So does that mean he’s only good for setting up a committtee to plan the office Christmas party???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anyone else like the chiefs intro from the director? I especially like how the only leadership position he’s ever held and can be mentioned is heading up committees within his work place. So does that mean he’s only good for setting up a committtee to plan the office Christmas party???
    Not impressive but I say we give him a chance. We don't have anything to lose. When you hand me a lemon, I will squeeze the juice into my vodka. The nice thing about ABT is we are accepting to most people the exception being retired retreaded police captains.

Unregistered
    Not impressive but I say we give him a chance. We don't have anything to lose. When you hand me a lemon, I will squeeze the juice into my vodka. The nice thing about ABT is we are accepting to most people the exception being retired retreaded police captains.
    He has never held a leadership position in a 20 year career and there is a reason for that. As far as giving him a chance what choice do we have? This clown is being forced down our throats because he is the Secretaries boy. You cant tell me this was the only guy available.

Unregistered
    What's funny us a guy who is so clueless that he doesn't know isn't qualified to lead a girl scout troop thinks he is going to fix this place.

Unregistered
    What's funny us a guy who is so clueless that he doesn't know isn't qualified to lead a girl scout troop thinks he is going to fix this place.
    he have better oddz than the ppl here on a wknd throwin shade @ ppl like u r

Unregistered
    It's only shady where it needs to be shady, as in this case where a failed candidate for sheriff with no experience gets the Chiefs job.

Unregistered
    I bet your LT calls out sick every time you put a report on the G drive.

Unregistered
    Really? We have had chiefs we a truck load of degrees and experience and where are they now? Unemployed. This is a good guy and he can do a lot for us. Give him your support.

Unregistered
    Really? We have had chiefs we a truck load of degrees and experience and where are they now? Unemployed. This is a good guy and he can do a lot for us. Give him your support.
    Maybe he can help you write when you get done with your Koolaid. How can he do a lot for us? What secret does he have that the others didn't? Get real.

Unregistered
    Maybe he can help you write when you get done with your Koolaid. How can he do a lot for us? What secret does he have that the others didn't? Get real.
    His secret is a direct path to the secretary and hopefully push out TP and flush him down the toilet with his admin case debacle.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast