Scott dropping out Monday - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    So I guess this didn't happen?

Unregistered

Lots of activity

Scott Israel will never be Sheriff again in Florida or Broward county, take it to the bank

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok jerk-off I will keep it simple then. Scott Israel was not responsible but the dummies wanted to blame someone so they blamed Sheriff Scott Israel. The writing was on the wall. Now with that said, all the dummies who listened to all the fake news and never had the facts write can realize that Scott Israel was not at fault at all.
    In America not Parkland we go by facts. Stupid people just don’t get it 🙄
    If you're all about the facts then why do you insist on saying "Sheriff" Scott Israel. He's not the Sheriff and hasn't been for a year or so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're all about the facts then why do you insist on saying "Sheriff" Scott Israel. He's not the Sheriff and hasn't been for a year or so.
    And never will be Sheriff anywhere!

Unregistered
    You can't even spell. It *right..not *write you ignorant SI sycophant. No one wants that little prick back in Broward. He is a self aggrandizing narrcicist and I cant wait to see anyone sworn in but him. And nobody read your bullshit long post. So you pretty much wasted your time. Now go shine my shoes *****.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234