Dedicated to the MCPBA men’s club.

Unregistered

Dedicated to the MCPBA men’s club.

https://youtu.be/XMOg4xLZDwk

Dedicated to the MCPBA

Unregistered
    MCPBA made a bunch of allegations and slandered a bunch of people publicly. And the only discipline is Major Carr being demoted? WEAK ADMINISTRATION!!!

Unregistered
    They should search for that reprimand Colina had received calling someone a N.gger that disappeared from his file.

Unregistered
    Theres that ugly idiotic double standard. White guys says N word and hea a racist. Blacks say it 14 times in a 20 word sentence and its ok. Go watch a Davis Chappelle skit and get with the times. N word stopped being derogatory when blacks started using it as lyric in songs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Theres that ugly idiotic double standard. White guys says N word and hea a racist. Blacks say it 14 times in a 20 word sentence and its ok. Go watch a Davis Chappelle skit and get with the times. N word stopped being derogatory when blacks started using it as lyric in songs.
    Javi no matter how you sugar coat it your still a f..king raciest.

Unregistered
    Your still this morning the men’s club. Nothing has changed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi no matter how you sugar coat it your still a f..king raciest.
    How can you come to the conclusion that he is a racist? He claims his black heritage for heaven's sake. It's not hard to fathom that his ancestors come from Africa, Morocco to be exact. You can relieve him off duty but you can't prove or disprove his lineage. He looks white to me but that's my opinion. You know what they say about opinions? Opinions are like azzwholes; everybody has one and they usually stink. I say innocent until proven guilty.