Scott Israel's message to the voting public

UnregisteredDumbnDumber

Scott Israel's message to the voting public

Dear voters,
    My name is Scott J. Israel, and I'm the former sheriff of Broward County. Yes, former, I was removed from office in 2019, for made up political reasons. I know, I know, 17 people killed, 14 school children. Please, let's be real, that had nothing to do with me. This year I will be running for sheriff again and need your support, oh boy do I need it. I am by far the best leader compared to all other candidates, and I have a record of achievements to prove it. Recipient of the Brian Piccolo award. Actually, I am the real Brian Piccolo. I am a retired Capt.(Lieutenant) with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, you know, where Sgt Polan, Jack Dale, Steve Kinsey, Bob Pusins, John Apell, and all the rest of the FLPD guys worked, and who made BSO Great Again. I also am very good at putting round circles in round holes. Some were a little off circle, but hey, a sledge hammer works really well. SO, all in all, it looks like I'm the best fit for the job. And remember this, my motto for this upcoming election, and it cam be verified.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GREEN, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SCOTT J. ISRAEL."

So let's bring home the bacon and fry it in the pan!!!!!

Unregistered
    Go away Mumbles 🤮

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredDumbnDumber View Post
    Dear voters,
    My name is Scott J. Israel, and I'm the former sheriff of Broward County. Yes, former, I was removed from office in 2019, for made up political reasons. I know, I know, 17 people killed, 14 school children. Please, let's be real, that had nothing to do with me. This year I will be running for sheriff again and need your support, oh boy do I need it. I am by far the best leader compared to all other candidates, and I have a record of achievements to prove it. Recipient of the Brian Piccolo award. Actually, I am the real Brian Piccolo. I am a retired Capt.(Lieutenant) with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, you know, where Sgt Polan, Jack Dale, Steve Kinsey, Bob Pusins, John Apell, and all the rest of the FLPD guys worked, and who made BSO Great Again. I also am very good at putting round circles in round holes. Some were a little off circle, but hey, a sledge hammer works really well. SO, all in all, it looks like I'm the best fit for the job. And remember this, my motto for this upcoming election, and it cam be verified.

Perfect and spot on!

Unregistered
    You got my vote Amazing leader!!!

Unregistered
    Dear voters,

It is as if Scott wrote this himself..great job

Unregistered
    Dear voters,

SOMEONE IS OFF THERE MEDICATION AGAIN. Fake news 🙄