MY texts - Page 8
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Each of us has gone through some dangerous doors on the job. Each of us has a person or persons who we preferred or trusted to go through those doors with. If MY was yours, then more power to you. Far be it from me to say you're wrong. It's all about how you feel. The road is not the issue. The issue is how she and many others conduct themselves in positions of leadership. Positions of elevated trust. It is clear that the investigation of EH was not handled properly. It was not a quest for information or truth. It was obviously not impartial. There should never be a retribution or "sting" threatened to a victim or witness. Would MY or EH or any of the leadership stand behind a road deputy who acted in such a way? No! They certainly would not. Said deputy would be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Deputies have been canned for way, way less here. IAs have been opened up for way, way less. For MY and EH, nothing? I'm glad to hear that she was a good road deputy in someone's perspective, but that has nothing to do with the price of tea in china! There is a laundry list of excellent road cops here that have been fired for way less and treated harshly. Is she special? Is she above policy? Do we not hold her to a higher standard because she is in a position of leadership? Does her keen experience and excellence in the field not lead us to expect more from her? Keep your eye on the big picture here! What MY and EH did was wrong and they know better. They knew what they were doing.
    Totally agree. I think everyone fails to understand that this was a total set up by the sheriff himself as well. He could not risk a true and fair investigation of EH right now. Too many cases being litigated and EH has his hands on all of them. An IA that were to come to the truth would be detrimental to the agency and the sheriff himself.

Unregistered

Very well said

Very well said and couldn’t agree more! The problem is they are drunk on power and have been allowed to get away with it for so long it has become the norm! Really hope someone steps in and puts an end to their terror! How did they not have to get a paper for recorder to listen to the audio for the BG IA? Maybe I’m missing something with that one but you couldn’t get a dirtbags phone or recording or any such and just listen to it and proceed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very well said and couldn’t agree more! The problem is they are drunk on power and have been allowed to get away with it for so long it has become the norm! Really hope someone steps in and puts an end to their terror! How did they not have to get a paper for recorder to listen to the audio for the BG IA? Maybe I’m missing something with that one but you couldn’t get a dirtbags phone or recording or any such and just listen to it and proceed.
    I agree sounds like some 4th amendment rights violations there. One more lawsuit. One more black eye on the agency. I bet Haines and thelbert are proud.

Unregistered
    Bump to the top

Unregistered
    Wondering what else MY abd the rest of Haines lynch mob fan club is hiding. There’s a reason they had to be ordered by a judge to release the phone records. No doubt there is more. Haines world will crumble just looks like his brothers getting it first. Proud parent moment when 2 of your sons are some of the most corrupt people in a 2 county area. Speaking of country I wonder if MY and Eric play that song when they’re headed to lunch goes something like “just a swingin”

Unregistered
    Yet another day goes by with no action from the Sheriff. He must condone this behavior. Leadership at its best.

Unregistered
    I really think Morgan is not sharpest knife in the drawer. He has no clue about law enforcement and he believes Haines is somehow knowledgeable in this realm. Not knowing Haines never could do the job himself. He's let Haines corrupt him by acting like the guru of all things law enforcement, not knowing he was being lead down a path of no return. He knows no body likes Haines and nobody agrees with is tactics but blindly follows him down the "rabbit hole". After reading those text between Haines and Young and then not taking action proves he his Haines puppet. Any other Sheriff would have them both on leave and started an investigation. But no not this guy apparently he's gotten used to covering stuff up and has gotten away with it for so long what's one more time, Eric said it'll be just fine dumb dumb so let's believe him.

Unregistered
    Maybe some concerned citizens should call their elected sheriff and opine as to what exactly he is doing about these actions taken by his hand picked staff.

Unregistered
    Or, maybe someone should call channel 3 or the pnj and ask why nothing has been done at their public office. Nothing has been done by their elected official regarding the wrong doings of his hand picked admin staff. Why is there no investigation of the suspect facts that have arisen? They always say its OUR Escambia County Sheriffs Office. I'm a santa rosa resident myself, but maybe a phone call is in order.

Unregistered
    Come on. We all know that NOTHING will happen. Take solace knowing that Haines knows he is exposed for being a man addicted to lies and knows he is hated and no one respects him

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast