MY texts - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered

Gutless Mindy

The castle is crumbling and everyone knows it!! I’ve heard her bash EH while tanked on bushwackers and shots! She should never second guess what some people have on her and remember she is throwing stones from her glass house!!

Unregistered
    MY has been gutless since the road, when she was in Training over the new rookies she had personal vendettas over some FTOs and would tell the rookies report back to me if something is off, but only on certain folks. When MY worked the beach she had her hands in 3 cookie jars at one time, bring it up, get told to f off. MY only looks out for her and her alone. This whole agency is full of spineless gutless people and cant wait for the cards to fall.

Unregistered
    I read a thread recently where someone stated that it’s the same handful of people who comment on here all the time. When that came out, I thought it was stupid. It’s obvious on these last few threads that the post have been made at close to the same time. The writing styles seem similar and whoever is writing them can’t string a coherent sentence together with both hands. My guess is JS. She considers herself a writer but has very poor writing skills. Either her or Phillip.

There used to be a certain honor in being an LEO. Remember, every person out there has pro’s and con’s when it comes to personalities. I’d like to think these post come from disgruntled people outside the agency and not from within. Y’all keep your heads up.

Unregistered
    You attack the poster but not the content. The text display the lack of honor an ethics by both the chief and col. way to go cnn.

Unregistered
    You should continue thinking there are only a few people posting in these threads. The same thing was said when the Hall’s scandal broke and their friends dismissed it as only the same couple of people whining. Well those “same couple people” were actually quite a few people and some pestered FDLE and the SAO until they did something. The Halls are out on bond now.

Guess what those same couple people are going to do with MY’s texts. Thanks for emboldening them.

Unregistered
    Ok Tama. You younginbanging whiner.

Unregistered
    This place is a wreck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read a thread recently where someone stated that it’s the same handful of people who comment on here all the time. When that came out, I thought it was stupid. It’s obvious on these last few threads that the post have been made at close to the same time. The writing styles seem similar and whoever is writing them can’t string a coherent sentence together with both hands. My guess is JS. She considers herself a writer but has very poor writing skills. Either her or Phillip.

There used to be a certain honor in being an LEO. Remember, every person out there has pro’s and con’s when it comes to personalities. I’d like to think these post come from disgruntled people outside the agency and not from within. Y’all keep your heads up.
    You truly are an idiot. Blame several people that you have no knowledge of for posting. Then make comments about coherent sentences. All the posts on this thread are written well enough to understand. This isn’t English class. Misdirecting maybe on your part because you know that you don’t have the backs of officers plotting during an investigation of one another. The investigation that was completed isn’t corrected. It should be ASAP. Would you want your issue to be decided the way Eric and Mindy decided his?

Unregistered

Actual work

If these two were as dedicated to law enforcement as they are to polishing one another’s ego it could be there weren’t shootings everyday this weekend. Imagine if the number of attorneys we pay were working toward helping deputies. We could have an awesome agency. These people care more about personal gain than obligation to the community.

Unregistered
    There are people who want this thread to stray off topic and descend into personal attacks so they can call the moderator and have her delete it. Please stay focused on the discussion of unethical behavior by MY and Haines.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast