MY texts - Page 15
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Who called DCF

Unregistered
    Mindyme........please show some remorse or something. Apologize to the people you betrayed. Don’t continue being self serving without regret for your horrible actions!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mindyme........please show some remorse or something. Apologize to the people you betrayed. Don’t continue being self serving without regret for your horrible actions!
    Are you kidding me? She will never admit she’s corrupt or wrong or a louzy friend. A real friend wouldn’t do what she has done so it all goes to show she’s not a friend to anyone but herself. She won’t even be loyal to her bff eric if it all sane down to it. Mindyme is a lost cause and is just another greedy backstabbing incompetent undeserved Morgan promotion.

Unregistered
    Bump mindyme

Unregistered

Another investigation

MindyMe! There is another investigation to do on your soul mate. Remember when he threw his daughter under the bus for the accusations about campaigning on duty? I think it’s wrong he investigated himself!!!!! You need to run the checklist on him immediately and investigate him. When you finally clear him of any wrongdoing throw away any evidence or better give it to cappas. It will be destroyed with no trace.

Unregistered

Karma! Over here!

Good evening mindyme! I just wanted to say have a good weekend. We are thinking of you. It’s terrible thoughts but we think of you the same. It’s terrible that you are such a selfish liar. Many people said that to me but I just could not believe it. Only two people have fooled me so far by being fake. You sadly were one of them the other is no longer here at the agency.
    Not something for you to be proud of because the one not here had kids with prostitutes. Not your shinning moment mindyme. You should be ashamed to even be in the halls here.

You know what is most hilarious about this? I am writing this while looking at you walk through here. You have no idea we all laugh hysterically at you as soon as you are gone. We were so intimidated by your absolute superior style and maybe even admired you. Not now. You are a hypocritical barrel of laughs. Hope to see you soon. The comic relief is appreciated.

Have you ever had an I car camera? Stay tuned!!!!!!!!! I believe you did.

Unregistered
    Bump! What’s up Mindeme. Jacking any friends up today. You should say hi.

Unregistered
    EH and his creation MY are still immune to policy violations and unethical actions while conducting an investigation. I’m sure many wish they could have the same level of support from the sheriff. Nothing to see here just move you worthless grunts.

Unregistered
    Mindyme!!!!! Do us all a favor and follow your idol in to self demotion. I mean........it wont save him from all the lawsuits and it wont save you either, but at least you'd both be out of power.

Eric you should have done this years ago and maybe the department could have retained great deputies. Your damage is already done. Pos

Unregistered
    I wonder if Mindy throws Haines under the bus when he demotes? Because she will out rank him and she loves stabbing people in the back. She won't need to kiss up to him anymore so She will try and become Chips best friend in an attempt to save herself after all the dirty stuff she did for Haines. If that is true about Haines demoting to LT that's BS because he needs to be fired or worse for all his policy violations and crimes he's committed.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast