MY texts - Page 12
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    If the accused was in operations, MY would gladly sacrifice them to her Admin hero Haines for brownie points

Unregistered
    Maybe they will tell truth

Unregistered
    Guess MY,ML and PV. kept it hush.

Unregistered
    It amazes me. That DCF was never contacted... Or better yet those involved got promoted. I guess the mandatory reporting statute doenst apply let alone the other criminal and policy violations.

Unregistered
    Mindy asked to be bumped again. Bump bump bump. Thanks for the special dinner.

Unregistered
    What does she want now? Or I'm sorry. What is she DUE now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now a private citizen brags about banging her bf on duty in their private home (since MY and ML live together) and ML brings it to the attention of her supervisors, but MY tried to cover it up.

She had direct knowledge AGAIN and failed to act because it was her friend. If you knew that about your shift mates and failed to report it, you would be kicked out before their fraudulent IA was over.
    Why on earth is ML living with MY??!!!!!! MY will screw her over and blame her for everything. Just ask TB how fair and loyal MY is.

Unregistered
    I just heard MY say bump me!

Unregistered
    Buuuuuump me mindee lou.

Unregistered
    So again why are none of them on leave while this is being investigated? It's funny how certain people can do wrong over and over and nothing is even done, not even an attempt to blow smoke up our butts to make it appear they are fair and looking into it. Anyone else would be on leave awaiting their sentence by the fuhrer Haines himself.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast