MY texts - Page 11
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Both of them were involved in the Baker Act AND this. When is anyone going to do anything about it?

Unregistered
    I hadn't heard. Did they BA a deputy or something? When?

Unregistered
    A textbook Baker Act. Deputy armed threatening to kill herself. They hid it.

Unregistered
    Wow. On duty? When did this happen? Cant blame her! Working for these cut throats and worrying if they're gonna do you would drive anyone to eat their gun.

Unregistered
    She wasn't on duty but my was headed to work and diverted. Then she failed to follow proper policy and law.

Unregistered
    Well of course she did! All she knows about policy and law and all that stuff is how to throw stones at someone else for not obeying it. Had someone else broken policy, she would be all over them like a fat kid on a cupcake! Or....she would be on them like SM on a news camera! Or EH on a scandal!

Unregistered
    Yea lots of laws and policies were violated. DCF never was contacted either... Swept under the magical rug.

Unregistered
    Who diverted

Unregistered
    Mindy was headed to training and got a call from the female sgt. Her and ML show up and the cover-up started. The Shts kids were home while she was threatening suicide with a gun in her hand on the stairs. Because the sgt is a friend, she is allowed to voluntarily commit herself and leave and no DCF notification was made.

If any of you were going through a tough time, you would NOT receive the same treatment. You would be on an involuntary hold, DCF would be called, and a fitness for duty would be initiated.

Unregistered
    And now a private citizen brags about banging her bf on duty in their private home (since MY and ML live together) and ML brings it to the attention of her supervisors, but MY tried to cover it up.

She had direct knowledge AGAIN and failed to act because it was her friend. If you knew that about your shift mates and failed to report it, you would be kicked out before their fraudulent IA was over.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast