MY texts - Page 10
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    DCF couldnt find their collective asses with both hands! I'm sure MY and her dinner host had no issues influencing them and coercing the outcome. Not that they would do something like that! Just gotta pull the ole "Dont you know who I am?!?!?"

Unregistered
    Why didn't anything come from M.Y not reporting the armed Baker Act of the deputy She responded to on her personal time? If it was someone else who she didn't like they would have found a way to get rid of them. Shortly after they get promoted. Whatever I guess rules only apply to certain people. If you are in the EH click you are good to go.

Unregistered
    Why did she cover up a deputy performing sexual acts on duty? A lower ranking person brings it forward and yet nothing happens to minime. Zarzaur.... subpoena minime and force her to answer why her and Haines cover up sexual exploits.

Unregistered
    I missed that one! Lol. Who and when was the deputy doing booty on duty? She knew??? She did nothing??? That's not only against policy, but that's also a violation of CJSTC. That's not her call to make.

Unregistered
    Just happened. I'd rather not name the deputy. He did wrong but she knew and failed to report it.

Unregistered
    Who got Baker Acted

Unregistered
    Maybe MY or ML will answer that.

Unregistered
    Just stop. Haines kissing the Sheriff’s butt is not sex on duty. It may look like it but it does not qualify

Unregistered
    If ML is living with MY (hahahahaha) wonder what the tension is like since ml opened her tiny mouth about this?

Unregistered
    Her Lt sniffing around ruin yet another one?

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast