MY texts - Page 5
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Still no action taken by the Sheriff

Unregistered
    It’s out in the open. Complete the investigation already. What can the administration possibly say is the reason no action has been taken. What does it take? A billboard exposing the offices corruption? Everyone has seen the text yet it’s all smiles on the second floor. Chip how do you say you weren’t aware? It’s about to get ugly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s out in the open. Complete the investigation already. What can the administration possibly say is the reason no action has been taken. What does it take? A billboard exposing the offices corruption? Everyone has seen the text yet it’s all smiles on the second floor. Chip how do you say you weren’t aware? It’s about to get ugly.
    He is aware. He doesn’t have the b🍩lls to do anything about it. He’s going to make a great sheriff 🙄. If his b🍩lls aren’t there now they won’t be there later. He will never stick up for us not with the corrupt admin and not when he is the sheriff. Thelbert and little man even talk about Chipper behind his back like he’s their child and something they just have to deal with and cast aside when they don’t want him around. It’s all pathetic

Unregistered
    You are right. He does not like them and they don’t like him this place is bad off. If Haines stays on in any capacity of command things will be horrible

Unregistered
    The investigation was EH idea. He took the idea to the sheriff, picked the investigator, knowing the whole time what the results would be. The sheriff would not risk doing a legit IA on Haines because the real findings would be detrimental to every case pending against them. EH has his hands on everything. No action has been taken because what happened, was planned. MY just happens to be worthless enough to agree to the task at hand, anything for dinner at EH’s house of maybe a future promotion.
    If anyone has ever received any kind of discipline from this agency under EH and DM, I would appeal it NOW! Go to PBA and I’m not talking about LT, he works for admin. This right here shows exactly how they steer each process to get the results they want.

If you believe different, then ask yourself why EH hasn’t been investigated for perjury? He was asked about his personal cell phone use in his last depo with ZZ. They all use their personal cell phones to get around public record laws. HE LIED!!

Unregistered
    The texts are public and have cast the office in a negative manner. Wait, isn’t that another policy violation? Still no admin leave for the chief and his pet. Chip you will have to answer for so many things should attend any debate. Good luck little buddy.

Unregistered
    The texts are public and have cast the office in a negative manner. Wait, isn’t that another policy violation? Still no admin leave for the chief and his pet. Chip you will have to answer for so many things should attend any debate. Good luck little buddy.
    It’s only a violation if Eric says it’s a violation. He controls the narrative and the outcome of all IAs. Him and LT.

Unregistered
    Another day goes by while clear policy and ethical violations where committed by Haines and Young with no department investigation. Sheriff and chip what does it take for you to become involved? Every employee who has ever been rolled over by this administration is taking notes.

Unregistered

More than notes

I’m sure they’re taking more than notes!!! I’m sure they think this will have no impact on previous “fixed” IA’s or any where no true investigation was even conducted. I’m no rookie but wouldn’t consider myself a veteran either but in the 7ish years I’ve watched them hand pick who and what they do to people. They make it so obvious and care less that people see it! These text prove it to everyone now, they will do whatever they want! Strictly my opinion but I think this only strengthens the case for everyone who’s been fired within the past year or so since they decided to conduct one sided IA’s and come to whatever conclusion fits them.

Unregistered
    You are right. He does not like them and they don’t like him this place is bad off. If Haines stays on in any capacity of command things will be horrible
    I can see it now, EH will demote voluntarily to Lt and go to the courthouse making more $ than a Commander.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast