MY texts - Page 3
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    These shootings are insane! Admin wont let us handle business

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You truly are an idiot. Blame several people that you have no knowledge of for posting. Then make comments about coherent sentences. All the posts on this thread are written well enough to understand. This isn’t English class. Misdirecting maybe on your part because you know that you don’t have the backs of officers plotting during an investigation of one another. The investigation that was completed isn’t corrected. It should be ASAP. Would you want your issue to be decided the way Eric and Mindy decided his?
    Sorry, I didn’t mean to get you triggered there tinkerbell. The post were not written well enough to understand. Is that what you tell attorneys when you write pathetic reports?

Unregistered
    There are people who want this thread to stray off topic and descend into personal attacks so they can call the moderator and have her delete it. Please stay focused on the discussion of unethical behavior by MY and Haines.
    Like the personal attack above on the person who MY and EH conspired against? If they’re going to allow that then why take anything else off? This thread was started to discuss the text messages between 2 people who call themselves leaders who are violating their own policies. It’s clear in those messages. But people get on here and try to attack the people trying to bring the corruption out in the open. Most likely it’s one of them on here trying to save face by tearing down others.

Unregistered
    When is the state attorney going to respond to the anonymous letter they got?

Unregistered
    When is the state attorney going to respond to the anonymous letter they got?
    Probably never because it was anonymous. The letter also should’ve been sent to FDLE and the state ethics commission. The media might like to see it too.

Unregistered
    I’m not a minion or any ones buddy. I don’t hang out with any crowd except my family. I’m just old school. MY was an excellent street cop and I think she’s a good administrator. It seems like anyone who makes it to the top tier suddenly becomes a person to hate on this site. The problem is, that rhetoric loses its thunder after its played out so many times. It gets tired and it gets old.

I read the texts. All I saw was some light hearted banter between co-workers. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. How many of you would willingly put all your text messages out there for everyone to see? Anything can be twisted to fit a simplified perception. If you want to see hate, that’s what you’ll see. If you want to see decency, that’s what you see.
    Light hearted banter. Between co-workers. Now that’s funny. Do you also text the chief and tell him not to worry you’re going to take care of him against the naysayers? Do you text your chief and use the language she and FF use? Do you text the chief and tell him how special he is to you? If you don’t then why not? Seems to me like if you want to be in admin that’s what it takes. I’m pretty pissed off. Why? Because I was never given the opportunity to suck up so I could get promoted to colonel and I don’t get to say f@c¥ in my text messages with the chief. I must not be doing what ever it takes. MY can you tell us the secret? FF (fat forte) can you? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Now that is funny. Sad however just how worthless Haines is to this agency. I can’t think of an occasion in which Haines has ever said one positive thing about this agency or about the work that any Deputy has done. I have never heard one positive thing come out of his mouth. He only speaks ill of others and is always critical of others. That includes plenty of criticism about the sheriff and his fellow command staff personnel. Piss poor leadership for sure. I guess he is so delusional he can’t see the damage he has done to this agency. He may look more silly than any of them in the green war hero uniforms they invented

Unregistered
    With that comb over hair and hung over belly he looks like a slob. Hobbs looks like the jolly green giant and Allday a green marshmellow puff.

Unregistered
    With that comb over hair and hung over belly he looks like a slob. Hobbs looks like the jolly green giant and Allday a green marshmellow puff.
    This is a serious topic and I don’t want to take away from that. This will be brief. That comb over is pathetic and the only reason any would fall over him is because he has the ear of Morgan. It’s sort of like Harvey Weinstein. A disgusting example of the male species.

Unregistered
    Is Jimmie really crazy or is she just exposing fraud when she sees it

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast