Thelbert and the PBA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thelbert and the PBA

Why hasn’t the pba prez put it out that thelbert tried to file a case against LT and the union and perc threw it out? They were quick to post that Montoya settled or that the Rogers case was dropped. They boast that PN’s case and all the others have been dismissed but they are still going to trial. They brag that the pba case with TB and RG was dismissed but it’s still going to court from what I hear. So thelbert files one back against the union and LT and perc says get lost and LT doesn’t tell
    anyone?

Unregistered
    Even more, even though SM had entered into collective bargaining with the PBA, he is not accepting arbitration decisions and the like if they dont fit his liking. It dont work like that

Unregistered
    LT is in the bag for SM and all the 'gang.' You're really surprised? Come on

Unregistered
    Morgan is a dirty criminal I wouldn't expect anything else from him. I don't see how he couldn't go with the ruling of an arbitration. I believe that would open him up for some very big lawsuits. Hopefully some of his dirty deeds catch-up to him and he goes to prison. He's trash the worst kind of person.

Unregistered
    He certainly lies all the time and tells the same stories over and over and over stuck in the military very strange and ego filled man who lives in a world of paranoia

Unregistered
    Why would he not abide by the arbitration? Obviously he hasnt, but why? Is it just so he doesn't look bad? Whoever wins the next election is gonna have a mess on their hands with all the lawsuits of they dont abide by the collective bargaining agreement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LT is in the bag for SM and all the 'gang.' You're really surprised? Come on
    LT’s BFF is Fig who is now running for PBa Prez. Fig is exactly the same as LT and won’t fight the admin for anyone other than himself. Haven’t we had enough of that?

You only have one choice for president if you want PBA to do anything for you. Vote TB.

Unregistered
    TB is the Vice President if I remember correctly? Or am wrong about that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TB is the Vice President if I remember correctly? Or am wrong about that?
    Yes that’s true. With that said it’s the prez that deals one in one with admin and does not have to keep any of the board in the loop LT style. No one but the prez has any power to do anything unless the prez gives them his proxy or is out of town that kind of thing. The only one to stand up to this admin out of the current group has been TB

Unregistered
    Too bad shes vindictive and wont stand up for every person. Only the ones she likes. Hes bad but she isnt any better.

Its really a bad choice either way. She may stand up (for herself) but that doesn't mean she will stand up for you. He has had his own questionable behavior. He too tight with his brother in law mark Jackson so im not sure he wouldn't be wheeling and dealing with the enemy. I just dont trust either choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast