MY texts - Page 13
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So again why are none of them on leave while this is being investigated? It's funny how certain people can do wrong over and over and nothing is even done, not even an attempt to blow smoke up our butts to make it appear they are fair and looking into it. Anyone else would be on leave awaiting their sentence by the fuhrer Haines himself.
    Because if he put her on leave she'd open the floodgates of all the dirt she has in a last ditch effort of self preservation.

When the minime student becomes the master

Unregistered
    Funny how all the problems and dirty things that go on around the ECSO revolves around Haines and his hand picked stooges Mindy, Alday, Forte. There are others but they always seem to be in the middle of his dirtiest schemes. And they do worse than anybody has thought of doing and continue to get away with Covering stuff up.

Unregistered
    They are just the dumbest of them that don't question anything and blindly do what Eric tells them to. They think it cements their positions. But just as guilty as him for being greedy and violating the their oath and becoming corrupt just for a seat at the table and a little money. Left out of that list not to be forgotten is the one who phrased "I won't a seat at the table" Cappas. Him and Haines covering for Morgan are the original OGs of lying in depositions and covering up evidence. They know he talks to much to have a seat with them at the table.

Unregistered
    Why haven’t we had a clear the air of rumors meeting about EH and MY? The easy answer is SM approves of their unethical actions and supports them fully. Why has CS remained uninvolved when it’s clear to everyone their actions have cast a huge shadow over the agency? How can anyone believe if they are investigated by IA it will be a fair an impartial proceeding? The texts are public and show the disdain towards anyone who suggests EH has conducted his work affairs in a less than professional manner. Still no action taken. What a great example of leadership for everyone to see and experience.

Unregistered
    I was talking to a friend of mine who has a relative in the media. They are going to talk to them about getting some attention brought to theses unfair practices and blatant violations. Maybe they will be able to help and show everyone the corruption, cover ups and unfair treatment. How some are able to get by with things that other would be punished or terminated from. Enough is enough people time to step up and bring attention to these actions this administration is ignoring and turning a blind eye to. Everyone knows if it were you who did even a minor fraction of what they have, just off what's been shown from the public records request posted, you wouldn't have a job.

Unregistered
    Remember all of this on the next election

Unregistered
    Yep!!! Vote out the "gang" that has taken hold upstairs. Get a real sheriff up there (like Alexander) who is not owned by any of the flunkies. 'Drain the Swamp' sounds appropriate. Since CS and SM and EH all seem to hate Alexander, it would make my day to see them gasp if he won!

Unregistered
    I like your thinking that this information needs to stay at the top of the thread. Just a recap, MY worships EH and would do anything for him. Including a botched IA investigation. She is willing to go so far as to seek revenge on the person who filed the complaint against her mentor EH and is willing to cover up and not follow policy regarding a deputy she is friends with being BA.
    I think that pretty much sums it up

Unregistered
    EH is a child and petty and is not really intelligent as he portrays. Everything about him is a lie EH has destroyed this place and I don’t believe he will pay for it other than knowing in his soul that he is just a fake and no one can stand him. I can’t think of one person who is is friend.

Unregistered
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Bump.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast