MY texts - Page 22
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: MY texts

Unregistered
    Oh Eric you are my hero if I fix your IA will I get promoted to commander will you invite me over for dinner? I'll punish whoever makes a complaint against you and make it sting. I am your creation. F those haters no body can will get you for steering IA against people you don't like. I'm glad they all got what you wanted to happen to them. I'm your minime.
    That's bad because none of that is made up they both said it and did it. Eric and Mindyme you both should be ashamed. How nothing has been done to discipline both of you is unbelievable at another agency except this corrupt one here. Way to go Morgan you showed just how fair and impartial you really are you crook. Can't wait until you go away hopefully it's to jail.

Unregistered
    You think she or Eric will ever answer to anything they have done? You foolish imp.

Unregistered
    When he least expects it. I want him comfortable. I don’t want him even demoted. I want that condescending look he has to be squarely on his face. With mindyme there beside him with that atrocious bun wrap on her head. Then the word comes he is out. Make him feel the stress and worry of what it feels like to be dumped. The problem is he has done many things to deserve it. He knows it is happening. He fired so many for no reason. Burn in hell Eric. You are hated as deeply as the oceans deepest depths.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When he least expects it. I want him comfortable. I don’t want him even demoted. I want that condescending look he has to be squarely on his face. With mindyme there beside him with that atrocious bun wrap on her head. Then the word comes he is out. Make him feel the stress and worry of what it feels like to be dumped. The problem is he has done many things to deserve it. He knows it is happening. He fired so many for no reason. Burn in hell Eric. You are hated as deeply as the oceans deepest depths.
    Mindy me is hated as well. She will burn in hell beside him.

Unregistered
    Back to the top scumbag two faced trader.

Unregistered
    Welcome back to the top

Unregistered
    I wish I had some idea what MY is all about. I don’t know what kind of person they are but since Haines is a really sick bad person and they are close MY has to be scum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish I had some idea what MY is all about. I don’t know what kind of person they are but since Haines is a really sick bad person and they are close MY has to be scum
    Just start at back stabbing lying faker and work your way down to pure evil from there that’s what kind of person she is.

Unregistered
    You sure you aren’t describing Gilmore? Or Pinney? Maybe Timo? Haines? Doesn’t that describe Allday or Ross? Q? No, Q is just weak and not really a leader. How about Morgan?

Unregistered
    She was in our office talking a bit ago. Her texts were taken “out of context” she tried to say. Everybody in the conversation was serious faced and listened. As soon as she left people burst into laughter about how she acts like we didn’t all read her cringe worthy texts. She said “you are my creator” how is that out of context unless she really believes he is God. Then lied in her investigation to clear Haines. She is despicable and pathetic. The ECSO is looking ignorant again with this crisis of the virus. Morgan talks about crazy stuff and causes so many problems. Has he not realized being a media hog hurts him and doesn’t help him. None of these people have any respect for anyone pretending to be a leader. Unfortunately this includes Chip at this point. He is over his head and scared to make a decision.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast