but really wanting to stick a knife in your back

like so many before you
    I will violate your trust without hesitation even if its not true

although I have done nothing in my career
    I take pride in the fact of ruining so many others with cheer

so you ask where I have been?
    just waiting for the right time to strike again

Unregistered
    You think you’re real cute, don’t you? Well, nobody is impressed. You’re a coward who hides and watches without the balls to say something to anybody’s face. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think you’re real cute, don’t you? Well, nobody is impressed. You’re a coward who hides and watches without the balls to say something to anybody’s face. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?
    Wow, it took you a whole 45 minutes to respond to the OP's post? On a Friday evening no less. Get a life.. 307 was a snake back 20+ years ago, and will be a snake 20+ years from now. He will always welcome you with a smile, and greet you like you were old buddies, then tell others how much he can't stand you. But he is Haworth's buddy, and that all that matters around here.

Unregistered
    Wow, it took you a whole 45 minutes to respond to the OP's post? On a Friday evening no less. Get a life.. 307 was a snake back 20+ years ago, and will be a snake 20+ years from now. He will always welcome you with a smile, and greet you like you were old buddies, then tell others how much he can't stand you. But he is Haworth's buddy, and that all that matters around here.
    "He?" Hum, are you confused as to who 307 is? Yes, a snake for sure, but unless I am missing something, I think its a she. And Haworth's buddy? I don't think so.

Unregistered
    "He?" Hum, are you confused as to who 307 is? Yes, a snake for sure, but unless I am missing something, I think its a she. And Haworth's buddy? I don't think so.
    Yes, I was confused. Now I do know who you are talking about. Yes, and C is a snake also...LOL..

Unregistered
    I don't know about anyone else, but I watch my back and what I say around this rat. She needs to retire and go away. She doesn't do much of anything, but that has been her entire career. Worhtless.

Unregistered
    307 is a great officer.

Unregistered
    307 is a great officer.
    She certainly is. She is all over investigating her co-workers and does a great job of ruining careers and suing her employer. Beyond that, she is worthless and has always been worthless. When will the traitor retire, does anyone know?

Unregistered
    Anyone who wants to tear this place down in any way is okay in my book.