Pinellas Park hires ex PCSO Deputy. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what your saying is that PCSO didn’t want the Sheriff when he went to Dunedin?
    It happens to a lot of people for various reasons. But he certainly had a better chance of getting hired on with a smaller agency at the time. Plus hardly anything ever happens in Dunedin.

Unregistered
    Ummm? Then don’t get a job as a jailer if you want to be a cop. Two different careers. No one forces you to accept a job in DDC. That’s like letting Army sway you into service as a clerk with the promise of being a soldier. You accepted the wrong job and believed a transfer was guaranteed. Stupid.
    Your assumption is stupid. Do you know Officer Shortt or what his background is? I’m guessing no, therefore you sound arrogant and ignorant and should keep your opinions to yourself. Whether you are at the jail or on the road we are all brothers and sisters and not one is better than the other. When people see us all they see is a star or a badge and don’t distinguish between the two. We need to be supportive of each other and not talk trash making this persons accomplishments seem like a correction to a mistake he made, which is not the case. Please think before you speak!

Unregistered
    Your assumption is stupid. Do you know Officer Shortt or what his background is? I’m guessing no, therefore you sound arrogant and ignorant and should keep your opinions to yourself. Whether you are at the jail or on the road we are all brothers and sisters and not one is better than the other. When people see us all they see is a star or a badge and don’t distinguish between the two. We need to be supportive of each other and not talk trash making this persons accomplishments seem like a correction to a mistake he made, which is not the case. Please think before you speak!
    Seriously. I dont want to be a corrections deputy. I voudnt do their job and I'm grateful for what you guys all do. I chose to be on the road because thats where I wanted to be, but I'm proud of you guys in the jail.

Unregistered
    I like turtles and Officer Shortt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123