PBA posting fake IP addresses??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waiting for the IP’s that were published to be put back up by MOD 1. I don’t believe they are fake.
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I’m glad the PBA is fighting this site, bunch of people bashing personal stuff about people without any regards !! It’s illegal!!

Unregistered
    I’m glad the PBA is fighting this site, bunch of people bashing personal stuff about people without any regards !! It’s illegal!!
    Freedom of speech.

Unregistered
    Freedom of speech.
    Defamation of Character is illegal bud!!! Talking shit and spreading rumors without any facts !! Keep defending it, till your name is plastered all over this site!!

Unregistered
    Defamation of Character is illegal bud!!! Talking shit and spreading rumors without any facts !! Keep defending it, till your name is plastered all over this site!!
    My opinions of others are my opinion. If I think you lack moral character and I have facts to prove that, it’s not illegal. How do you think tmz and other social sites get away with it? Look around you, all this department is is one giant rumor. You are going to go broke suing 500 people posting their opinions that’s IF you find an attorney willing to touch it.

Unregistered
    My opinions of others are my opinion. If I think you lack moral character and I have facts to prove that, it’s not illegal. How do you think tmz and other social sites get away with it? Look around you, all this department is is one giant rumor. You are going to go broke suing 500 people posting their opinions that’s IF you find an attorney willing to touch it.
    Everything is possible with money. Hope you enjoy your miserable life, till you get found. I got your IP address, give me a few and your name will be on here soon.

Unregistered
    Everything is possible with money. Hope you enjoy your miserable life, till you get found. I got your IP address, give me a few and your name will be on here soon.
    Impossible lol

Unregistered
    Stahl is in total meltdown right now lmao

Unregistered
    You’re going to post my name because i hurt your feelings? I’ll post it for you

Mike Jones.

Unregistered
    PBA couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. They are scammers, not fighters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast