PBA posting fake IP addresses???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA posting fake IP addresses???

It seems the PBA is posting fake IP addresses trying to deter people from continuing to expose their mishandling of funds, incompetence of leadership, and total disregard for members well being

Unregistered
    Fake news. The original post didn't mention plea or pba so stop lying you b1tch.

Unregistered
    By what I read here your PBA can’t get anything right.

IP’s are not fake. Mod 1 Put them back up so your users can verify. You won’t because you know they are real. I’ll post some more and if you leave them up your users will see for themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news. The original post didn't mention plea or pba so stop lying you b1tch.
    I take it you’re speaking about Isabel Soto?

Unregistered

Unregistered

IP’s are not fake. Mod 1 Put them back up so your users can verify. You won’t because you know they are real. I’ll post some more and if you leave them up your users will see for themselves.
    Those were random made up IPs ill hive u credit for originality but buzzzzer sound fake

Unregistered
    Put the ip’s up and let users determine if they are fake!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Waiting for the IP’s that were published to be put back up by MOD 1. I don’t believe they are fake.

Unregistered
    Waiting for the IP’s that were published to be put back up by MOD 1. I don’t believe they are fake.
    You PBA boys aren’t intimidating anyone into stopping the exposure you rats are getting on this site

Unregistered

Thank you

The more the PBA is exposed for what they really are- Lying, incompetent scammers the more we can cleanse ourselves from their BS. How we are duped into paying dues for these clowns to eat free lunches, give themselves raises and let them take lavish trips is beyond me. But, we do!
    Time for a good cleansing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast