Jeronimo - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jeronimo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why? You can do surveys just as good during the week as on the weekend.
    It's about perception. Sure you can do surveys at 9am. You can do surveys at 9pm. Which attempt is more likely to produce a case? Everyone knows the 9pm one is more likely. So defying logic, 78.324 % of surveys are 8-5. We have limited time and limited personnel. When you don't use it wisely you create the circumstances we have now. When the schedule talk went away, that was your opportunity to improve but you didn't. Now the LT will plan a couple Ops every month so you can see what it looks like after 5pm. On a positive note you will be able to try out that new flashlight.
    Our negative perception has become our reality. The reality is you aren't perceptive.

Unregistered
    There are 3 offices that don’t work nights the others do. So by ABT logic let’s make everyone miserable. The supervisors here are too yellow to hold individual screw ups accountable.

Unregistered
    Why? You can do surveys just as good during the week as on the weekend.
    ...and this folks is precisely the problem with ABT. You have people like this who just don't get it and will get us put back on a permanent schedule.

Unregistered
    There are 3 offices that don’t work nights the others do. So by ABT logic let’s make everyone miserable. The supervisors here are too yellow to hold individual screw ups accountable.
    I'm confused if everyone in your office works nights, then what's the problem? They just telling those that don't to get on board. We still have the ability to choose when to work those nights and weekends. I'll take that over the crappy rotating schedule being permanent.

Unregistered
    I'm confused if everyone in your office works nights, then what's the problem? They just telling those that don't to get on board. We still have the ability to choose when to work those nights and weekends. I'll take that over the crappy rotating schedule being permanent.
    If you’re confused then take your phone to your wife when you pull the boat around for Easter and see if she can explain it to you.

Unregistered
    You are the problem. You give a kid a cookie they want a glass of milk. At first yeah you pick that weekend. Then it’ll be we want to k ow exactly what weekend and what times. Then it will be how about two weekends a month. Then it will be rotate squads so every weekend is covered. It’s coming and you k ow it.

Unregistered
    You are the problem. You give a kid a cookie they want a glass of milk. At first yeah you pick that weekend. Then it’ll be we want to k ow exactly what weekend and what times. Then it will be how about two weekends a month. Then it will be rotate squads so every weekend is covered. It’s coming and you k ow it.
    Yeah. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
    If you do the minimum which is a weekend a month, then you deserve the minimum amount of flexibility.
    Something you might not have been told is your captain will be reporting monthly, the hours worked at night vs. hours worked during the day. You work 20 days a month. The boss wants 2 days to be after dark. You want to whine about that? The Chief is being kind by giving us one more chance to prove ourselves.

Unregistered
    Yeah. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
    If you do the minimum which is a weekend a month, then you deserve the minimum amount of flexibility.
    Something you might not have been told is your captain will be reporting monthly, the hours worked at night vs. hours worked during the day. You work 20 days a month. The boss wants 2 days to be after dark. You want to whine about that? The Chief is being kind by giving us one more chance to prove ourselves.
    So what do they want us to do? Seems all they really want from us is inspections and a few surveys were just as productive during the day then at night

Unregistered
    So what do they want us to do? Seems all they really want from us is inspections and a few surveys were just as productive during the day then at night
    That my friend is the unproductive mindset TCO wants to change. There is no reason to spend the majority of your work time 8-5. That is for nonsworn. If you want to maintain some freedom over your workweek you need to consider nighttime is the righttime.

Unregistered
    That my friend is the unproductive mindset TCO wants to change. There is no reason to spend the majority of your work time 8-5. That is for nonsworn. If you want to maintain some freedom over your workweek you need to consider nighttime is the righttime.
    Well what exactly is night time? And that’s the problem. They’ll want a set shift. Staying out til 9 or 10 won’t be good enough they’ll want set hours. Which is a shift you moron

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast