Jeronimo - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeronimo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish Vicki would come back. She was a great chief and took care of business.
    VC is a great person and leader. Someone who calls it like it is. She has kids in law enforcement who are going to be a star one day. I recommend her anytime.

Unregistered
    VC is a great person and leader. Someone who calls it like it is. She has kids in law enforcement who are going to be a star one day. I recommend her anytime.
    No one is coming back. No one is being asked to come back. We are moving forward as an agency.

Unregistered
    Who's the mister man who's hanging out with the DD and chief
    They call him "The Cleaner"
    I would move on and pretend you never saw him.

Unregistered

F the state

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3090135]

No one is keeping you here. Take some pride in doing a good job or move on.
    Nope I'm,milking this bs job as long as I can. Hit my numbers and that's it. No,pay raise no ot so why work hard.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3094558]
    Nope I'm,milking this bs job as long as I can. Hit my numbers and that's it. No,pay raise no ot so why work hard.
    Some people came here for a paycheck. I came here to make a difference. At the end of the day we both get paid but I also have the satisfaction of knowing I did a good job.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3095084]

Some people came here for a paycheck. I came here to make a difference. At the end of the day we both get paid but I also have the satisfaction of knowing I did a good job.
    No one came here for this ridiculous paycheck.

Unregistered
    IG jeronimo is here. Make no mistake he’s not just in charge of tallahassee civilian staff. He’s here to clear house. Made very clear today his priorities, what other agency in Florida requires there people to write notes and justify every David query? Not many.
    who knew a mediocre career as ig would lead to being SW’s dirty hatchet man bet he feel so manly walking peole out of buildings extra special if they’re a minority

Unregistered
    who knew a mediocre career as ig would lead to being SW’s dirty hatchet man bet he feel so manly walking peole out of buildings extra special if they’re a minority
    You need to stop with the minority thing. Seriously, you are making yourself look like a complete idiot and whiner. If you have a beef with the guy then file a complaint or get an attorney. Members of all races, nationalities, and creeds have been terminated. That is a fact. They ALL deserved it and brought it upon themselves. That is also a fact. Most were a long time coming and I for one am glad we finally have someone with enough courage and integrity to carry it out. Now that I think about it, there may have been more whites "walked out" during the last year than minorities. So your argument is without any merit.

Unregistered
    You need to stop with the minority thing. Seriously, you are making yourself look like a complete idiot and whiner. If you have a beef with the guy then file a complaint or get an attorney. Members of all races, nationalities, and creeds have been terminated. That is a fact. They ALL deserved it and brought it upon themselves. That is also a fact. Most were a long time coming and I for one am glad we finally have someone with enough courage and integrity to carry it out. Now that I think about it, there may have been more whites "walked out" during the last year than minorities. So your argument is without any merit.
    The fact that you needed to type all that to defend it says a lot. And don’t worry everything you mentioned is happening.

Unregistered
    Strong response. Only people the previous comment are those in HQ. Someone’s nerves got tickled, eh JW?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast