Jeronimo - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeronimo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked for him for 7 years. He is fair but tough. The best boss I’ve ever had in almost 20 years with the State. I would work for him again in a minute. Who is Jarvis?
    JW is a good guy and will do what should have been done years ago. We will be better because of it.

Unregistered
    Jeronimo ran out the accreditation girl. Hopefully he runs out the state qlik girl next!

Unregistered
    I don't there is anything wrong when you are asked to work. If your job was on an assembly line and you didn't work how long do you think you would stay around? Why should state jobs be any different. We all have a job to do. Do it and be proud of what you do or move on.

Unregistered

B.s.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3089353]I don't there is anything wrong when you are asked to work. If your job was on an assembly line and you didn't work how long do you think you would stay around? Why should state jobs be any different. We all have a job to do. Do it and be proud of what you do or move on.[/QUOTE

They get what they pay off. Bad pay equals bad work.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3089922]
    I don't there is anything wrong when you are asked to work. If your job was on an assembly line and you didn't work how long do you think you would stay around? Why should state jobs be any different. We all have a job to do. Do it and be proud of what you do or move on.[/QUOTE

They get what they pay off. Bad pay equals bad work.
    No one is keeping you here. Take some pride in doing a good job or move on.

Unregistered
    Lots more changes coming in tally. Power dms girl out. Crime analyst reassigned. Now can someone finally make DG actually work or just reassign him as a district lt??!?

Unregistered
    Lots more changes coming in tally. Power dms girl out. Crime analyst reassigned. Now can someone finally make DG actually work or just reassign him as a district lt??!?
    BIG mangers meet in Tally soon. Offices will merge and they will be going toward administrative. Less LEO. Yahooo. Finally get to inspect with LE pay.

Unregistered
    Who's the mister man who's hanging out with the DD and chief

Unregistered
    I wish Vicki would come back. She was a great chief and took care of business.

Unregistered
    The DD doesn't hang out with anyone, the new chief included. Talks to the DGC occasionally. Other than that, maybe you don't know what the Director, Worley, or the other chiefs look like.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast