Jeronimo - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jeronimo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well what exactly is night time? And that’s the problem. They’ll want a set shift. Staying out til 9 or 10 won’t be good enough they’ll want set hours. Which is a shift you moron
    Nighttime is after 5pm. Since the hours worked after 5pm will now be reported monthly I would figure on working a 5-1 a couple days a month. Beats fighting trailer trash on a payday full moon!

Unregistered
    It's about perception. Sure you can do surveys at 9am. You can do surveys at 9pm. Which attempt is more likely to produce a case? Everyone knows the 9pm one is more likely. So defying logic, 78.324 % of surveys are 8-5. We have limited time and limited personnel. When you don't use it wisely you create the circumstances we have now. When the schedule talk went away, that was your opportunity to improve but you didn't. Now the LT will plan a couple Ops every month so you can see what it looks like after 5pm. On a positive note you will be able to try out that new flashlight.
    Our negative perception has become our reality. The reality is you aren't perceptive.
    Thanks Rambo! I ll make sure I get out there at night an put all those clerks at night violating the beverage law in jail. Cause crime doesn't happen during the day per your facts. Let's tell all the other police agencies they dont need a day shift just work everyone at night and save some money.

Unregistered
    Thanks Rambo! I ll make sure I get out there at night an put all those clerks at night violating the beverage law in jail. Cause crime doesn't happen during the day per your facts. Let's tell all the other police agencies they dont need a day shift just work everyone at night and save some money.
    This isn't a police department. This is a regulatory agency. There is a difference regardless of your denials.

Unregistered
    I have reported these comments

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567