Jeronimo
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeronimo

Unregistered

Jeronimo

IG jeronimo is here. Make no mistake he’s not just in charge of tallahassee civilian staff. He’s here to clear house. Made very clear today his priorities, what other agency in Florida requires there people to write notes and justify every David query? Not many.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IG jeronimo is here. Make no mistake he’s not just in charge of tallahassee civilian staff. He’s here to clear house. Made very clear today his priorities, what other agency in Florida requires there people to write notes and justify every David query? Not many.
    There, Their, They're

Unregistered
    I don't care what other agencies do. I am happy he is here and I hope he can bring order and discipline to this place. Accountability with Professionalism is what we need. JW has been around a long time and he knows the difference between what we should be doing and what we have been doing. I like our chances.

Unregistered
    I don't care what other agencies do. I am happy he is here and I hope he can bring order and discipline to this place. Accountability with Professionalism is what we need. JW has been around a long time and he knows the difference between what we should be doing and what we have been doing. I like our chances.
    I like sitting in the throne thinking about all the lovely people I work with.

Just kidding!!!

Unregistered
    I like sitting in the throne thinking about all the lovely people I work with.

Just kidding!!!
    This place confirms we are closer and closer to a road show circus. We walked out 60 plus years of two LEO's for a non sworn and an empty chair that no one wants to fill. Way to think thing through.

Unregistered
    Non sworn, no degree and absolutely no experience in leadership. Really? Should have just promoted green. At least she smiles and bebops around like she's happy.

Unregistered
    I don’t think she’s so happy anymore. Jeronimo is there. The days of taking two hour lunches and leavibg at 330 for the day are over for the tallahassee civilians.

Unregistered
    I don’t think she’s so happy anymore. Jeronimo is there. The days of taking two hour lunches and leavibg at 330 for the day are over for the tallahassee civilians.
    She's not happy because she's no longer protected by FF. Just another state employee now. Large paycheck for picking up Starbucks.

Unregistered
    I agree, This week I heard him tell MG he could dial a phone without her help. She looked so sad.

Unregistered
    I worked for him for 7 years. He is fair but tough. The best boss I’ve ever had in almost 20 years with the State. I would work for him again in a minute. Who is Jarvis?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast