UPDATE On IP Address Poster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

UPDATE On IP Address Poster

I just wanted to update everyone on the situation of the poster who posted those IP addresses earlier today. I checked those IP addresses against a database of visitors to this website. NONE of the IP addresses that the user posted came up in that data base. As many of you have read in one of my previous posts, I challenged that poster to post MY IP address. I have yet to see them do it.

In an abundance of caution, I do have our IT people checking the server side of things to make sure everything is okay there and that there are no issues there.

I will update again if there is anything found.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 - You are lying about the FACT that all 50 the IP addresses provided today did not come from the visitor list. They in FACT came right out of your visitor list. We did not expect you to acknowledge that you’ve been compromised. This site is created to “stir up the pot”, well the pot has been stirred but you do not allow my proof of breach to be posted or you lie and discount them as false. Leave the list up and let the users verify if their IP’s are in the list of 50, I can post another 50 if you’d like to run the same experiment. But of course you won’t because if you do, your $$$$$$ cow will dry up.

Why the abundance of caution calling IT if none of the IP’s were real visitors?????

As far as your proof in the pudding, you would never allow the post to be published and would block it as you have with many of my attempted posts to warn your users.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1 - You are lying about the FACT that all 50 the IP addresses provided today did not come from the visitor list. They in FACT came right out of your visitor list. We did not expect you to acknowledge that you’ve been compromised. This site is created to “stir up the pot”, well the pot has been stirred but you do not allow my proof of breach to be posted or you lie and discount them as false. Leave the list up and let the users verify if their IP’s are in the list of 50, I can post another 50 if you’d like to run the same experiment. But of course you won’t because if you do, your $$$$$$ cow will dry up.

Why the abundance of caution calling IT if none of the IP’s were real visitors?????

As far as your proof in the pudding, you would never allow the post to be published and would block it as you have with many of my attempted posts to warn your users.
    I am not lying about anything. I contacted IT before I completed going through the list of all 50 IP addresses. I would be a fool not to. I owe it to those who post here to do everything to make sure they are protected, even when someone makes a BS claim like yours.

I'm not the one HIDING behind a proxy like you are. If you post what you say is my IP address, it will be posted and I will then acknowledge the post with a screenshot of my actual IP address to verify whether you are right or wrong. It's that simple. Do you have the balls to stand up to the challenge. I know I do.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I am not lying about anything. I contacted IT before I completed going through the list of all 50 IP addresses. I would be a fool not to. I owe it to those who post here to do everything to make sure they are protected, even when someone makes a BS claim like yours.

I'm not the one HIDING behind a proxy like you are. If you post what you say is my IP address, it will be posted and I will then acknowledge the post with a screenshot of my actual IP address to verify whether you are right or wrong. It's that simple. Do you have the balls to stand up to the challenge. I know I do.

Mod 1
    Put the list back up and let the users verify that NONE are theirs. I’ll take your challenge if you take mine.

Tomorrow I will post another set of IP’s, leave those up along with the original list and let users scan for their own. I will even provide them with the means for checking their IP addresses to verify. I bet you won’t do that because you know you are lying about them being fake, they are very real and you know it.

Soon I will contact specific victims and provide details on how to obtain end user info from me for a nominal $. They can with that whatever they want. Why can’t we both profit from this site, you do. I am sure the poor guy named in a post about his wife sleeping around would love to find out who wrote the post and I can help. Take my challenge and I’ll take yours.

Let’s not talk about BALLS it is so immature for people with our sophistication. Ball challenges are for goons and goons can’t do what I can. Besides what will a scrawny little keyboard junky like me know about fighting and BALLS. Take my challenge Mr. Big Balls.

Unregistered
    Now we are talking about BALLS, ok tough guy put the list up and let the users verify if their IP’s are in the list of 50 if you have any BALLS. I don’t that’s why I use a keyboard and real anonymity to do my work.

Unregistered

Cool

To the anonymous poster who claims to have access to our IP addresses. Here is my challenge to you.

Post MY IP address or shut up.

This is no game. I do not use anything to hide my ip, so it should be fairly easy for you to do so if AS YOU CLAIM you can access our IP addresses. I know you can't do it, so here is your chance to try to prove me wrong.

Mod 1
    That's an excellent challenge. We are waiting for the original poster to "put up or shut up." Post Mod 1's IP address, if you can, for all to see. LOL

Unregistered
    This is all fake. This was thought out by the Director and PIEB to scare people from writing about the parties being thrown for the Director leaving. They saw the resistance from many of the units amd districts being forced to be at headquarters for the Directors staged exit of the building. So many people refused to go until they were threatened that they made up this IP address story to scare people keep them from posting about being threatened if they didnt show up to this circus act.

What a shitty agency we have become.....wow

Unregistered
    This is all fake. This was thought out by the Director and PIEB to scare people from writing about the parties being thrown for the Director leaving. They saw the resistance from many of the units amd districts being forced to be at headquarters for the Directors staged exit of the building. So many people refused to go until they were threatened that they made up this IP address story to scare people keep them from posting about being threatened if they didnt show up to this circus act.

What a shitty agency we have become.....wow
    First you blame the PBA, now the director. I think your director would have done it a long time ago, not on his last week of office. Your incompetence and arrogance is at fault Mod 1. Put the list up and let me $$$$ in on my work. Once your users realize the list is real they will want to see who posted about their wives and shitty supervisory skills. PUT THE LIST UP COWARD!!!!!!

First you blame the PBA, now the director. I think your director would have done it a long time ago, not on his last week of office. Your incompetence and arrogance is at fault Mod 1. Put the list up and let me $$$$ in on my work. Once your users realize the list is real they will want to see who posted about their wives and shitty supervisory skills. PUT THE LIST UP COWARD!!!!!!
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    I just wanted to update everyone on the situation of the poster who posted those IP addresses earlier today. I checked those IP addresses against a database of visitors to this website. NONE of the IP addresses that the user posted came up in that data base. As many of you have read in one of my previous posts, I challenged that poster to post MY IP address. I have yet to see them do it.

In an abundance of caution, I do have our IT people checking the server side of things to make sure everything is okay there and that there are no issues there.

I will update again if there is anything found.

Mod 1
    Fake news, expose all the keyboard warriors!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast