Anonymity?

Thread: Anonymity?

Unregistered

Anonymity?

Everyone,
    The moderators of this site make the representation that you can post here anonymously. That is not true. They collect all of your IP addresses and information because this is a for profit site that makes money from ads driven by traffic to other sites. Mod 1 is paid by the owners of the site to keep traffic coming, because without it the site fails. It is in their $$$ interest to keep trash flowing and therefore they will assure you that everything is anonymous and fine. Today someone posted 50 IPs on the MDPD forum and Mod 1 is pretending all is QRU. If that was the case and there was no concerns why then did they quickly remove the IP addresses unless they know the truth. It is not and he is worried. You should be too. They are now closely monitoring what is being posted on this site. On the MDPD site everything that is submitted must now be reviewed and approved before it is posted. That is so they can control the narrative and not allow you to know the truth. This posting will not last long because they will take it down too.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    This is a test post. Please disregard this message.

Unregistered

Anonymity?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymity? View Post
    Everyone,
    The moderators of this site make the representation that you can post here anonymously. That is not true. They collect all of your IP addresses and information because this is a for profit site that makes money from ads driven by traffic to other sites. Mod 1 is paid by the owners of the site to keep traffic coming, because without it the site fails. It is in their $$$ interest to keep trash flowing and therefore they will assure you that everything is anonymous and fine. Today someone posted 50 IPs on the MDPD forum and Mod 1 is pretending all is QRU. If that was the case and there was no concerns why then did they quickly remove the IP addresses unless they know the truth. It is not and he is worried. You should be too. They are now closely monitoring what is being posted on this site. On the MDPD site everything that is submitted must now be reviewed and approved before it is posted. That is so they can control the narrative and not allow you to know the truth. This posting will not last long because they will take it down too.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the anonymous poster who claims to have access to our IP addresses. Here is my challenge to you.

Post MY IP address or shut up.

This is no game. I do not use anything to hide my IP, so it should be fairly easy for you to do so if, AS YOU CLAIM, you can access our IP addresses. I know you can't do it, so now, here is your chance to prove me wrong.

Mod 1
    That's an excellent challenge. We are waiting for the original poster to "put up or shut up." LOL