Anonymity? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anonymity?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1 - No one is talking subpoenas. Put the list of IP’s that were published on here so we can check if they are real or not. You’re trying to muddy the waters with legal talk and court rulings that don’t apply to what occurred here. No one is suing, but someone did gain access to your user info. If it’s true that they are fake then put them up and let us check. Not trusting you much right now, not that I ever did.
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    That's an excellent challenge. We are waiting for the original poster to "put up or shut up." LOL
    Can’t wait to see some of the keyboard warrior get sued and exposed.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see some of the keyboard warrior get sued and exposed.
    You know how many bottles of Ole’ Stahl Whiskey you can buy with all that law suit money

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123