Anonymity?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymity?

Unregistered

Anonymity?

This is a for profit site that makes money from ads driven by traffic to other sites. Mod 1 is paid by the owners of the site to keep traffic coming, because without it the site fails. It is in their $$$ interest to keep trash flowing and therefore they will assure you that everything is anonymous and fine. Today someone posted 50 IPs and Mod 1 is pretending all is QRU. If that was the case and there was no concerns why then did they quickly remove the IP addresses unless they know the truth. It is not and he is worried. You should be too.

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a for profit site that makes money from ads driven by traffic to other sites. Mod 1 is paid by the owners of the site to keep traffic coming, because without it the site fails. It is in their $$$ interest to keep trash flowing and therefore they will assure you that everything is anonymous and fine. Today someone posted 50 IPs and Mod 1 is pretending all is QRU. If that was the case and there was no concerns why then did they quickly remove the IP addresses unless they know the truth. It is not and he is worried. You should be too.
    Please read Mod 1's post at the top of the page. The post was removed as it is being investigated. Mod 1 is also in touch with our IT person to check things on that end. Each IP address on that list is being checked against a visitor IP list that is a TEMPORARY list of visitors to the site. Mod 1.has informed me that so far none of the IP addresses from that list has been on the visitor list.

Mod 1 will provide a fuller update as more information becomes available. I want to reiterate something Mod 1 said, we are.sure of your security on these message boards. But, IF you are not sure yourself, use a proxy server or VPN to hide your identity.

Mod 100

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the anonymous poster who claims to have access to our IP addresses. Here is my challenge to you.

Post MY IP address or shut up.

This is no game. I do not use anything to hide my ip, so it should be fairly easy for you to do so if AS YOU CLAIM you can access our IP addresses. I know you can't do it, so here is your chance to try to prove me wrong.

Mod 1
    That's an excellent challenge. We are waiting for the original poster to "put up or shut up." LOL

Unregistered

Stahl & Greenwell IP address posters?

It’s clear that the PBA posted those fake IP addresses since they are in total panic due to how their mishandling of funds and lack of concern for members has been illuminated on this website

Unregistered
    It’s clear that the PBA posted those fake IP addresses since they are in total panic due to how their mishandling of funds and lack of concern for members has been illuminated on this website
    People take notice only losers trash and lie on PBA. Pro PBA posts are only to set the record straight. The PBA only defends itself from loser lies. Again here is why:

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Mod 1: If someone becomes a victim of the defamation (lies) posted on your site then their only recourse is to sue for libel and obtain a subpoena from your site for the IP address and then obtain a subpoena to obtain records from the service provider to obtain the name of person associated to IP. If I am lying then stop deleting my posts, let them be published like you do everything else and sue me for libel since you say I am lying about the 50 IP’s not belonging to users. You hide behind your ability to switch the function of site that allows you to read then approve messages to block my messages but the victims of your site don’t have that ability and have to deal with the harm caused by the hateful lies posted on your site.

The IP’s posted are real and you know it. Take my challenge and post them so that the users can verify. You profit from this site so you lie and say those IP’s were fake. THEY ARE NOT AND YOU KNOW IT.

Unregistered
    Mod 1: If someone becomes a victim of the defamation (lies) posted on your site then their only recourse is to sue for libel and obtain a subpoena from your site for the IP address and then obtain a subpoena to obtain records from the service provider to obtain the name of person associated to IP. If I am lying then stop deleting my posts, let them be published like you do everything else and sue me for libel since you say I am lying about the 50 IP’s not belonging to users. You hide behind your ability to switch the function of site that allows you to read then approve messages to block my messages but the victims of your site don’t have that ability and have to deal with the harm caused by the hateful lies posted on your site.

The IP’s posted are real and you know it. Take my challenge and post them so that the users can verify. You profit from this site so you lie and say those IP’s were fake. THEY ARE NOT AND YOU KNOW IT.
    Your posts are deleted for two reasons. First, they violate the terms of service (TOS) for you to use this website. Second, they are deleted to prevent this website from being libelous, thus leading to subpoenas. Lastly, if you see a post that violates the TOS, then click the violation button in the lower left corner of the post.

Unregistered
    By what I read here your PBA can’t get anything right.

Unregistered

Bruh the average cop struggles with email, much less looking for their up address.

You can simply google "Florida ip addresses" and it will provide a list of them for you to copy paste.

Give me the up address associated with this post if you got the power to.

If not go suck some kok Mr. Ip address 104.10.129.58.

Unregistered
    Bruh the average cop struggles with email, much less looking for their up address.

You can simply google "Florida ip addresses" and it will provide a list of them for you to copy paste.

Give me the up address associated with this post if you got the power to.

If not go suck some kok Mr. Ip address 104.10.129.58.
    Wow. There you go offending the people that drive all that $$$$$ to your site, that’s not the way to treat your clients. I’m sure cops are resourceful enough to google how to get their IP’s.

Post the list and let them see for themselves. IT’S NOT FAKE. PUT IT BACK UP!!!!!

Of course you can get mine (or the one I want you to see) you see everyone’s, you post all of the time to stir shit up as it drives traffic through and increases $$$$$ from the ads the site sells, leaving victims in the dark. I’ll contact victims soon enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast