What's up with those promotions?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Blacks-we are taking over the department. Finally

Unregistered
    Hahaha. Ricky Lopez isn't going anywhere. Erik Gonzalez wants Lppez right where he is so he can be the ears and eyes for the power hungry SOS Major. Ricky will tell Erik all of Major Diaz's screw ups and give him ammo so when the day comes that they need a new AC, Gonzalez will have dirt on Diaz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha. Ricky Lopez isn't going anywhere. Erik Gonzalez wants Lppez right where he is so he can be the ears and eyes for the power hungry SOS Major. Ricky will tell Erik all of Major Diaz's screw ups and give him ammo so when the day comes that they need a new AC, Gonzalez will have dirt on Diaz.
    It’s sad to say it but you are so correct, you speak the truth my friend.

Unregistered
    Sad but most of the promotions they've done in the past few years have been nothing but political favors & butt kissing, almost never merit. Most current and past commanders have never actually commanded anything but a desk. Sadly, they never promote from patrol. In this and the last promotion, 2 Ast Chiefs, 3 of those commanders & 3 major to be never spent 1 day as a Field duty lieutenant and most spent months on the streets as a Sgt before they went inside. 1 current Commander never went to the street as a sgt. A big joke these people, hypocrisy at its finest. Just look at the wall next to the front desk to get a good laugh

Unregistered
    Ricky Lopez is a Papier suckerfish. He isn't going to be moved regardless how much Aguilar cries and whines. It's a shame because Lopez has outgrown the position and needs to do something administrative to round off his resume for Commander. Lt. Douglas, Altarr Williams, or Kevin Ruggiero are probably going to assaults.

Unregistered
    Today's commission meeting was just a confirmation that they dont care about what you've done, just what you look like. The commissioner was right, Chief Colina is a politician and his staff have become nothing but politicians too. That's why the only way to get anywhere is to self promote on social media. Take selfies and say look at me and everything I'm doing...yay...incompetence doesn't matter. Just make them look good on social media

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today's commission meeting was just a confirmation that they dont care about what you've done, just what you look like. The commissioner was right, Chief Colina is a politician and his staff have become nothing but politicians too. That's why the only way to get anywhere is to self promote on social media. Take selfies and say look at me and everything I'm doing...yay...incompetence doesn't matter. Just make them look good on social media

Very political. Even with his answers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12