Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did Caruthers get promoted?
    Congratulations

Unregistered
    Congratulations
    Great supervisor and human being.

Unregistered
    Was there a draft this week? Will a list be out this week?

Unregistered
    Wow wtf???

Unregistered
    Was there a draft this week? Will a list be out this week?
    New director, SAME BULLLSHIT.

Unregistered
    Only with this department..

Can you treat your subdorinates like shit, have a narco operation run out of your house as a major, get demoted, get sent to a cush job at the training bureau as an "expert" in bullsh1t, then get reporomoted to major, and immediately assigned to another cush job at Homeland.

This director is just a copy and paste of the previous and won't stand out as someone who blazed his own path and brought morale up. What a ****1ng shame.

Unregistered
    Only with this department..

Can you treat your subdorinates like shit, have a narco operation run out of your house as a major, get demoted, get sent to a cush job at the training bureau as an "expert" in bullsh1t, then get reporomoted to major, and immediately assigned to another cush job at Homeland.

This director is just a copy and paste of the previous and won't stand out as someone who blazed his own path and brought morale up. What a ****1ng shame.
    Spot on. What are your thoughts on Sosa I'm sorry I meant the new major at the port

Unregistered
    So are our federal partners okay with the fact the new Homeland major had a drug operation running out of his home?

Seems to me something like that would be a red flag when it comes to having that person involved in items which may need some form of secrecy or security clearance.

Unregistered
    So are our federal partners okay with the fact the new Homeland major had a drug operation running out of his home?

Seems to me something like that would be a red flag when it comes to having that person involved in items which may need some form of secrecy or security clearance.
    I thought you need an extensive background check to work in Homeland.

Unregistered
    New director, SAME BULLLSHIT.
    These were JP’s final picks, not Freddy. The memo to the 111 building was sent several weeks ago by the clown himself, JP. Anything after this you can blame him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast