Did It Again
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did It Again

Unregistered

Did It Again

Wow, ANOTHER prisoner escapes your officers? What's this make: 3 times in about a year? And that's the amount the media has covered. You guys are a joke!! You folks are starting to sound like Coral Gables PD.

Unregistered
    Keep talking, you're making me hard...

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone didn’t get hired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like someone didn’t get hired.
    Never applied for your department. I'm county and making great money. I'm questioning how so many of your 39s manage to escape in the span of a year. It's embarrassing and a major training and safety issue.

Unregistered
    Go get some range time in county and come back to school us on training

Unregistered
    Never applied for your department. I'm county and making great money. I'm questioning how so many of your 39s manage to escape in the span of a year. It's embarrassing and a major training and safety issue.
    Well if you must know, basically we took a page from your book. We wipe ourselves with the policy and do what we want. like stopping to assist a citizen with a 39 in the back seat who takes to opportunity to flee. You know like you guys did by wiping yourself with policy when you opened fire at a guy with a hostage, shot him and a bystander to death.

Please bro, don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Unregistered
    Well if you must know, basically we took a page from your book. We wipe ourselves with the policy and do what we want. like stopping to assist a citizen with a 39 in the back seat who takes to opportunity to flee. You know like you guys did by wiping yourself with policy when you opened fire at a guy with a hostage, shot him and a bystander to death.

Please bro, don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.
    And didn't your agency shoot a fleeing criminal over 100+ times in his vehicle a few Memorial weekends ago? Or have an officer party with bachelorettes and run over a tourist with his ATV? And I'm pretty sure we weren't the only agency who shot into that UPS truck. My agency isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure you guys have been in the media for breaking headlines a LOT more than we have.

Unregistered
    And didn't your agency shoot a fleeing criminal over 100+ times in his vehicle a few Memorial weekends ago? Or have an officer party with bachelorettes and run over a tourist with his ATV? And I'm pretty sure we weren't the only agency who shot into that UPS truck. My agency isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure you guys have been in the media for breaking headlines a LOT more than we have.
    Spot on. Your Director would had been on the scene of an officer that was stabbed and subject shot. Not our Chief. He’s too busy slapping his AC on the a$$.

Unregistered
    Give me some milk!!!

Unregistered

Who was the run away yeti?

Looks like the last officer hiding behind everyone got hurt running away. No way to say (she?) was not running away that looked like the lorax trying to hide in the forest to get away. Holy shit that is a reality check for you , no matter what story/excuse they come up with be careful beach cops that IS NOT someone who should be on the street .... holy cow .

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast