Message from Ira Goldberg to all voting members in Broward County. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Wow I can’t believe Goldberg wrote this. Sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It wasn’t Goldberg; it was his buddy Albetta.

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this thank you! 😁😁😁

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfromgoldberg View Post
    Dear people who vote,

50 years ago I was born in Bensonhurst Brooklyn, to People who were Jewish immigrants. I was and still am proud of my jewish heritage. Growing up in Brooklyn was a struggle for me, because I didn't do good in school. I was teased all the time by the Italian kids, because I was always a little chunky. The Italian kids called me names, and I was bullied. They would steal my lunch. It wasn't that they took my food that bothered me, it was that it was tough making it to the end of the day being so hungry. This forced me to binge eat when I got home, and that's why I'm fat today. I also didn't get good grades. I just didn't do good. Teachers would say to me, "how can you be jewish, and so dumb."? All the other jewish kids were really smart. So, after growing up Gotti,lol, I love saying that because I'm from the Italian neighbored of Brooklyn. After graduating with my GED at 20 years old, I moved to South Florida, because people said I would fit right in. I joined the Broward County Sheriff's Office and rose up the ranks from cadet to deputy of the jail. My family was so proud, I was so proud. Then I realized, the only way to get promoted was to support someone for sheriff. Well, I got my chance and was promoted 3 ranks over one weekend to Capt. Me and Scott Israel had so much in common. We're both jewish, both grew up in NYC, and both didn't do good in school, and both of us had fathers who thought we had a mental disorder. lolololo, we proved them wrong!!!!!!lolololo. Now, my friend Scott Israel, who I have to admit is a little smarter than me, is running for sheriff again because the governor fired him over nothing. That's right, 17 people 14 school children were slaughtered and they blame my friend. Well, we must get my friend Scott Israel back in, because that's the only chance I have at becoming a Major. Oh, one more thing, Scott Israel's wife really needs her husband get elected, because she has no work history. You know what that means, no social security for her. Listen, between the people who read this, and me, please don't say anything to Susan, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. hahahaha. Please, nobody tell her I said that. remember voters of Broward County, Vote Scott Israel for sheriff, 2020

Sincerely
    Major Ira Goldberg

Major DOD
    GED
    High-school drop-out
    Elementary school drop-out
    Nursery school drop-out
    Dam who has the time to write about another person like this. What an Azzhole

Unregistered
    Dam who has the time to write about another person like this. What an Azzhole
    Ira himself wrote this. I know him and this is his letter so STFU.

Unregistered
    Ira himself wrote this. I know him and this is his letter so STFU.
    No it was not Ira it’s people on here just like you how have no life and filled with SH1T.
    Not sure if you realize it but people like you who don’t care make us all look stupid. Go fly a kite or find something to do.

Unregistered
    No it was not Ira it’s people on here just like you how have no life and filled with SH1T.
    Not sure if you realize it but people like you who don’t care make us all look stupid. Go fly a kite or find something to do.
    STFU, biatch boy.

Unregistered
    Ok Albetta. Go blow the owner of Auto Nation and get the job back.

Unregistered
    Ok Albetta. Go blow the owner of Auto Nation and get the job back.
    Whoa this guy can’t blow lol.

Unregistered

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123