House For Rent

Thread: House For Rent

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Lightbulb House For Rent

Hello everyone,

My name is Belmin. I am a fellow LEO, up here in NYC. I recently purchased a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house conveniently located in the heart of Brandon, close to crosstown expressway, i75, Brandon Hospital, post office, shopping and much more! Non-subdivision with gazebo located on a dead end street. Pets will be considered. Stainless steel kitchen appliances are included, as well as washer and dryer. Since I won't be retiring for another 20 years, I do not plan on moving in anytime soon but will hopefully come my retirement. However, until then I am looking for potential tenants, someone to rent the house out to instead of it sitting vacant. And who better to rent it out to then a fellow brother/sister in blue?

About the house:
    • Single Family
    • 3 bedroom
    • 2 bathroom
    • 2 car garage
    • 1,569 sq. ft. of floor size sitting on a 0.41 acre lot

For further information please feel free to email me at belminnur@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Post address.

Unregistered
    Call the HCSO Economic Crimes Section and they would be happy to assist you finding a potential "renter" you can try to scam out of their deposit.

Unregistered
    retire in 20 years....... I'm sure some eminent domain types will be more than happy to occupy.

Unregistered
    Rent? This is Hillsborough County! I can just adversely posses it for free with little to no consequences! All while this agency and our state attorneys office still have no idea what to do about it. Meanwhile, other counties have had systems in place down to a science for years to deal with adverse possession.

Unregistered
    Yet another pointless thread started by Chad’s minions to distract attention away for the threads that are exposing his and the offices proverbial “dirty laundry!” Try oxy clean Chad😂

Unregistered

Hey-wait a minute!

A few years ago I tried to post a house for rent at a discount to my fellow leos and ad was taken down-said not allowed? Now change of policy?