Never lie under oath - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ask around about Roger Grice...The Lying King...busted on the stand

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors keep floating around that he’s going to self demote to commander or captain or some other undeserved position when Chip takes over. So folks there’s no need for an election Morgan has already chosen his replacement. But why would Chip or anyone pay a corrupt person like that 10% less than he makes now to continue to wreak havoc on the agency? We don’t want him working there chip, we want him fired for his policy violations which are much more egregious than almost any that have been fired since Morgan took over.
    Hey Chip. You need to check with PBA before demoting Haines. I’ve talked to some PBA people who say this would be an unfair labor practice and are just waiting to file the complaint for a Haines demotion or any other admin demotion. Haines and the rest of the admin signed contracts. They can be fired which is exactly what should happen.

Unregistered
    Hey Chip. You need to check with PBA before demoting Haines. I’ve talked to some PBA people who say this would be an unfair labor practice and are just waiting to file the complaint for a Haines demotion or any other admin demotion. Haines and the rest of the admin signed contracts. They can be fired which is exactly what should happen.
    Can PBA represent agency members above the rank of Lieutenant?

Unregistered
    He can demote the entire staff and then repromote or leave everybody. As I understand, it's all or none. But Haines said to me he wanted to be a lieutenant and assigned to the courthouse to ride out his retirement.

Unregistered
    Haines needs to go. He is cancer and needs to be removed. Leaving him here at the agency will continue the hate and ruined morale. He will never stop he will just do it from a different office at the courthouse or patrol. Simmons needs to be smart and get rid of him

Unregistered
    Isn't it funny that you are being looked at for involvement in the Manning sex ring and you put a person who was involved in Manning sex ring over IA? Hmmm doesn't make much sense unless you are trying to hide something because I'm sure that person isn't going to look into it very hard. Bunch of lying sexual deviants around this place. The true untouchables Morgan and his admin cronies. I feel for those little girls to have to see a parade of deputy's in and out of their house. All the proof is blatantly there why doesn't an outside agency look in to this?

Unregistered
    He can demote the entire staff and then repromote or leave everybody. As I understand, it's all or none. But Haines said to me he wanted to be a lieutenant and assigned to the courthouse to ride out his retirement.
    He doesn’t deserve to be a Lt and he doesn’t deserve to “ride out” his retirement. He deserves to lose his retirement, lose his standards, lose his job, and lose his freedom.

Unregistered
    Leave Haines alone How would you like to be on this earth with no friends no family that loves you no one respects you professionally come to work hated and despised knowing you are a joke and that everyone knows you are a liar and 150 pounds over weight. We should feel sad for him

Unregistered
    Leave Haines alone How would you like to be on this earth with no friends no family that loves you no one respects you professionally come to work hated and despised knowing you are a joke and that everyone knows you are a liar and 150 pounds over weight. We should feel sad for him
    I was reading this like it was meant to be funny......and I am sure it was meant to be. However as I read through I realized that everything in that statement was true. It is sad that without this position he has absolutely nothing. Pitiful and pathetic.

Unregistered
    He’s a fat pathetic loser alright. Hiding behind a badge because without that position he has nothing else. Haines MY is not kissing your a&$ because she really thinks your hot she’s trying to make sure you make her the next commander and from the messages the conclusion can be made that’s your plan and your reward to her for a job well done getting you off the hook. Well the cats outta the bag now loser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast