Armando orfila - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Armando orfila

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how he works off duty’s on his regular work hours like that they steal the city’s money lol they double stack hialeah is an embarrassment 🤦*♂️
    It’s not JUST him...it’s almost all the commanders who work off duty’s during their regularly scheduled hours. Talk about double dipping 🤨 that’s bad that your commander salary isn’t enough so you have to work a 59 😉

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it’s not just him...it’s almost all the commanders who work off duty’s during their regularly scheduled hours. Talk about double-dipping 🤨 that’s bad that your commander salary isn’t enough so you have to work a 59 😉
    that's fraud!

Unregistered
    Really guys wow I've worked with that major in all levels and trust me one thing he's not is dirty maybe a clown but not dirty. And without a doubt he's the only major with really tough balls. Not only that if you ever need a hand on anything go see him he really has a great heart I've known him for over 15 years so rookies get your info straight you guys are targeting the wrong major. Piece

Unregistered
    yea opening investigation on officers that are good ? That’s having a good heart ****ing people that are innocent over ? If you try to leave they make your life hell ? Common bro clean your mouth it’s dripping 😂

Unregistered
    Bro you definitely have to be a young kid ia has nothing to do with opening a case that's strictly the chief. They were right when they said rookies are writing. And screwing people when they try to leave really thats ia , man you sound ignorant when have you heard ia screwing someone for trying to leave. Never, man go back to security

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really guys wow I've worked with that major in all levels and trust me one thing he's not is dirty maybe a clown but not dirty. And without a doubt he's the only major with really tough balls. Not only that if you ever need a hand on anything go see him he really has a great heart I've known him for over 15 years so rookies get your info straight you guys are targeting the wrong major. Piece
    Wow ok curbelo. Guy has a good heart gtfo here bro. Guy is a huge slime ball. This is the guy that had the state investigating his interrogation skills (Beating confessions) guy who got a ton of hours for lying on his worksheets ( and he fired people for the same) come on bro you’ve been here 15 years you know this right. And yes The chief stuffs peoples jackets with bogus write ups that other departments look at and drop you for. No comas pinga. Curbelo you’re just scared the people you screwed are going to get you buddy.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with curbelo he's a great guy obviously you don't know him. And if that's all you have on him it's pretty weak him doing police work come on man come better then that. You sound like a guy that really would like to be in staff. Don't be afraid go talk to him and find out for yourself. Good luck buddy you sound very sour

Unregistered
    I really don't like to talk negative about anyone cause that's really easy to do guys can you imagine if one of the other majors were in ia just think about that it would be a disaster

Unregistered
    It is getting old talking about IA which in reality all day do is what the chief orders them to do. I tell you one thing that has been the best squad we've had in many many years

Unregistered
    It's getting really old just talking about IA cause in reality all they do is cases ordered by the chief. I tell you one thing that is the best squad HPD has had in many many years. And the major and the sgt detached are the two most qru people in HPD do your homework guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast