Armando orfila - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Armando orfila

Unregistered
    Stop kissing a guys ass bro hialeah is corrupted and it’s a disaster what else you want lol? You talk like you’re one of the people that are hooked up

Unregistered

Orfila

It is not clear what exactly is happening with our city's police department, but it is obvious that something sinister is at play. Police officers are human and will sometimes make mistakes. This doesn't necessarily make them bad but, like in any other job, they cannot perform well if they get written up for stupid things, threatened, or work each day in fear. They cannot perform well where years served and merit are not respected, nor have dignity and honor if they have to obey orders that are wrong and ill-intended, and then they are burdened with remorse.

Now, back to the original subject of this post, officer Orfila. Why is he really on probation? If my instincts don't betray me, the potential to be a great officer is there. At least I believe him to be considerate, respectful, and a true gentleman, both in poise and word. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now, I don't believe everything I am told nor everything I read, but I am still reading ... and learning.

Unregistered
    Damn what a bunch of kiss asses here talking about Clavijo being qru lol ok ustedes son tremendo guatacas. Thank God I left that pos department that Hialeah is. I worked with Clavijo sector one afternoons and He was the dumb anormal that chewed on rocks and thought he was smart. son tremendos come mierdas all of you that stay in Hialeah

Unregistered
    Orfila has 4 big crashes at fault and still in Probation and nothing happens no discipline any other officer crash that’s a suspension and a write up Forsure , orfila drives his car with a transporter tag and they don’t tell him nothing , gets a lot of complaints and nothing happens only because he’s dating clavijos daughter and clavijo covers for him.

Unregistered
    Some guys will vouch for Orfila. Guys that work with him. And some hate him to the point where they want to see him fired or maimed and injured. The ones that like him are some how connected also, through some loose affiliation and are some how hooked up. The ones that hate him are regular guys who come to work and do the right thing and see him getting away with everything. He is untouchable. Four crashes I don’t know how many at fault but people have been fired or put on foot patrol with way more years on for that behavior. ( leti Ramos, Gomez, Nunez, Miller , Fernando Fernandez, Richard Voeller [who salvar screwed over and now got some karma sent his way] all for 17s.) This kid literally drives around in a white Lexus with transporter plates and issues tickets to citizens without remorse even though he is violating the law. He had learned this thuggish behavior from Clavijo. A man who beat confessions out of people ( some have said this is police work? No it isn’t. This isn’t Cuba or Venezuela shame on you for thinking that’s what we all do, and if you do it then I hope you get caught and arrested ) Clavijo a man who told a sgt “I will find cctv wherever I have to to fire your ass because the chief said he wants your head” that sgt will return to work but he did not need to go through what he has gone through. All because he stood up to 100. Orfila isn’t a gentleman or anything close to it he’s a kid that had nothing to do and Clavijo hooked up. He should not be wearing a badge and carrying a gun.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some guys will vouch for Orfila. Guys that work with him. And some hate him to the point where they want to see him fired or maimed and injured. The ones that like him are some how connected also, through some loose affiliation and are some how hooked up. The ones that hate him are regular guys who come to work and do the right thing and see him getting away with everything. He is untouchable. Four crashes I don’t know how many at fault but people have been fired or put on foot patrol with way more years on for that behavior. ( leti Ramos, Gomez, Nunez, Miller , Fernando Fernandez, Richard Voeller [who salvar screwed over and now got some karma sent his way] all for 17s.) This kid literally drives around in a white Lexus with transporter plates and issues tickets to citizens without remorse even though he is violating the law. He had learned this thuggish behavior from Clavijo. A man who beat confessions out of people ( some have said this is police work? No it isn’t. This isn’t Cuba or Venezuela shame on you for thinking that’s what we all do, and if you do it then I hope you get caught and arrested ) Clavijo a man who told a sgt “I will find cctv wherever I have to to fire your ass because the chief said he wants your head” that sgt will return to work but he did not need to go through what he has gone through. All because he stood up to 100. Orfila isn’t a gentleman or anything close to it he’s a kid that had nothing to do and Clavijo hooked up. He should not be wearing a badge and carrying a gun.
    Who is that Sgt? Miguel?
    Who cares about Orfila? IA is not supposed to be friendly. What about other majors who put pressure to commit crimes?

Unregistered
    I really think it's time to give up on clavijo a guy that would take his shirt off his back and give it to anyone when you should be concentrating on other staff members who really have screwed qru people in this department he has been here at least 25 years and yet to hear that he has screwed anyone on the other hand check the other staff

Unregistered

Truth and Justice

We can be fooled sometimes, but not always nor forever. You see, truth has a way of finding us one way or another. Today was one such day. One man seemed kind, completed the task he was given regardless of how he felt, or whether it was right or wrong. But, brave was the other man who dared to take the brunt for the sake of what was honest and correct. Lord help us, so that justice will prevail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can be fooled sometimes, but not always nor forever. You see, truth has a way of finding us one way or another. Today was one such day. One man seemed kind, completed the task he was given regardless of how he felt, or whether it was right or wrong. But, brave was the other man who dared to take the brunt for the sake of what was honest and correct. Lord help us, so that justice will prevail.
    What happened?

Unregistered
    Parecen mujeres

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234