Hiring freeze?

Thread: Hiring freeze?

Unregistered

Hiring freeze?

Any truth to the rumor that there’s a hiring freeze?

Unregistered
    All open budgeted positions have been filled, but we could certainly find or make some openings if the Chief fired a sergeant, suspected of DUI and canned some of his lazy, incompetent, do nothing command staffers, who “only have one oar in the water“ and are, and have always been, useless.
    Just an idea and recommendation.

Unregistered

Geesh

How about we finally fire the LT....I mean...SGT......I mean OFC working at the command center. How many more chances is this dude gonna get????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about we finally fire the LT....I mean...SGT......I mean OFC working at the command center. How many more chances is this dude gonna get????
    He’s a damn disgrace and so is the filthy disgusting big headed pig, who was is ID, that helped him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All open budgeted positions have been filled, but we could certainly find or make some openings if the Chief fired a sergeant, suspected of DUI and canned some of his lazy, incompetent, do nothing command staffers, who “only have one oar in the water“ and are, and have always been, useless.
    Just an idea and recommendation.
    How the hell did y'all fill 200+ positions so fast?!? Palm beach schools PD is still not done hiring and local PDs are still guarding schools. Sounds like your department rushed to hire and got a bunch of bad seeds.