Vetting Sheriff Candidates for the 2020 election - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    He won’t even say the guys name. Just say his name and I will reach out to him and you two in the octagon for fun. A spar

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you ask your ex cop friend bully in the North port complainers group . He seems to have all the answers along with the other wacked out six of you. Val now that is a real treat. I am sure the know it all ex cop bully and the rest of you have it all figured out. You all should be ashamed of yourself the way you talk to others. The retired cop must have been a real piece of work in his day. Now he is a know it all old man who needs his ass kicked. The intelligence of all of you is sickening. You all ate sick puppies that are making North Port look like the shit hole it has always been . With hillbilly, backwoods whack jobs. Oh tell the ex cop bully that he does not rule the budget. Sometimes the police can not have all the toys because he thinks so. He needs his ass kicked along with Val. All of you are sick puppies. By the way your group most certainly is a hate group and should have been shut down long ago. The way you let your pals bully and name call in that group just goes to show the lowlife you and your followers are, I hear Karma is a *****. .
    wow, the hate, sometimes the truth angers the guilty !!!! OK keyboard warrior, you ran your mouth and as they say don't let ur million dollar mouth write a check for the 25 cent a$$ your sporting. You are the wanna be bully, you are the big mouth. You would last maybe 30 seconds with a real person in any so called street sparring match. Since we live here, since we the taxpayers support most if not all the budget expenditures ( U know what that is right) . If you were ever a leo and a good one, then your a man in front of the badge, not hiding behind it. But I suspect U never were, maybe wanted to be but was just not smart enough. So big mouth, a little advise STFU you embarrassing the human race

Unregistered
    wow, the hate, sometimes the truth angers the guilty !!!! OK keyboard warrior, you ran your mouth and as they say don't let ur million dollar mouth write a check for the 25 cent a$$ your sporting. You are the wanna be bully, you are the big mouth. You would last maybe 30 seconds with a real person in any so called street sparring match. Since we live here, since we the taxpayers support most if not all the budget expenditures ( U know what that is right) . If you were ever a leo and a good one, then your a man in front of the badge, not hiding behind it. But I suspect U never were, maybe wanted to be but was just not smart enough. So big mouth, a little advise STFU you embarrassing the human race
    Not smart enough? Oh boy, here we go. How smart do you have to be, to be a North Port Cop? I can not wait to hear this one.

Unregistered
    Not smart enough? Oh boy, here we go. How smart do you have to be, to be a North Port Cop? I can not wait to hear this one.
    How smart do YOU have to be to come on this website and argue with someone you say isn't smart?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123