Vetting Sheriff Candidates for the 2020 election - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The news about Hoffman's failed polygraph has been known for many years and was supposedly an issue in Hoffman's last run for sheriff in Charlotte County:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXm...ew?usp=sharing

Is Hoffman publicly or privately denying that he failed a polygraph test?

One witness is supposedly dead, but the other witness is allegedly willing to talk.
    I read that article many many years ago and all the old timers are well aware of it. However, it is "new news" to those who are unaware of it. Every time someone sees it for the first time, it becomes a floating turd that won't flush. It just keeps circulating around the toilet bowl, waiting for the next person to see it. Hoffman talked about his floating turd with a reporter when he ran for CCSO sheriff, but he will not discuss it now, in his bid for SSO sheriff. Kurt lost his bid for CCSO sheriff for a reason.

Unregistered
    The news about Hoffman's failed polygraph has been known for many years and was supposedly an issue in Hoffman's last run for sheriff in Charlotte County:

One witness is supposedly dead, but the other witness is allegedly willing to talk.
    I saw that photo at that website about 15 years ago when it was still up.

Unregistered

A jpg photograph of a cut-out of the original newspaper article was previously visible at the following link, but it is no longer viewable because the owner let the website expire:

http://www.sarasotagovernment.net/do...ffman_news.jpg

Does anyone still have a jpg picture of the original newspaper article that they can post here? Better yet, contact the reporter who wrote the article and the polygraph examiners and the retired major/witness.
    Oops, I commented to the wrong poster. The above link is where I saw the original photo of the newspaper article about Hoffman's failed polygraph about 15 years ago when it was still operational.

Unregistered

Oh what a web we weave, when we attempt to deceive. Whatever happened to "honesty is the best policy"? Is Kurt Hoffman getting legal advice from Dan Tutko? In Hoffman's mind, he is might be thinking:

• What's wrong getting caught lying on a polygraph ---- and then fessing up to the truth after getting caught lying? After I got caught lying, I told the truth. Doesn't that count for integrity? I told the truth!!!!

Kurt, would you have told the truth if you had not been caught lying? Nope. That's a character flaw that has been disastrous for the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. This is not a job application for Burger King, Kinkos or Office Max. Their standards are good, BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT!

Unregistered
    I read that article many many years ago and all the old timers are well aware of it. However, it is "new news" to those who are unaware of it. Every time someone sees it for the first time, it becomes a floating turd that won't flush. It just keeps circulating around the toilet bowl, waiting for the next person to see it. Hoffman talked about his floating turd with a reporter when he ran for CCSO sheriff, but he will not discuss it now, in his bid for SSO sheriff. Kurt lost his bid for CCSO sheriff for a reason.
    If a floating turd won't flush, then it must be manually scooped out of the toilet.

It is politically wise to not address a political hot potato (or a political hot turd) if it is not the focus of public scrutiny. For example, the only reason Kurt Hoffman fessed up to lying on a polygraph test was because the polygraph examiner drew attention to it. Only then did Hoffman admit that he was lying about stealing from others. In this current political climate, Hoffman is not addressing his failed polygraph test because no one is drawing attention to it. Yet.

Unregistered
    A jpg photograph of a cut-out of the original newspaper article was previously visible at the following link, but it is no longer viewable because the owner let the website expire:

Does anyone still have a jpg picture of the original newspaper article that they can post here? Better yet, contact the reporter who wrote the article and the polygraph examiners and the retired major/witness.
    Check that URL, that's not a .gov so its clearly a fake website to begin with.

Unregistered

If it is so well known, why isn't there any record of it online?

Unregistered

You do know that IP addresses are very easy to track right? You guys should all invest in a VPN, high schoolers would be able to figure out that one of the people in this forum is indeed the same one that posted some of these articles as well as created the laughable sarasotagovernment.net.... like not even a .gov? I'm pretty sure manufacturing false evidence like this and spreading these false claims are paramount to libel, which in this case is very easy to prove. I suggest that you (you know who you are, and so do I) try your hardest to distance yourself from a potential investigation and stop committing felonious behavior. Digital fingerprints are so much easier to find than real ones, and yours are all over this.

Unregistered

Question

You do know that IP addresses are very easy to track right? You guys should all invest in a VPN, high schoolers would be able to figure out that one of the people in this forum is indeed the same one that posted some of these articles as well as created the laughable sarasotagovernment.net.... like not even a .gov? I'm pretty sure manufacturing false evidence like this and spreading these false claims are paramount to libel, which in this case is very easy to prove. I suggest that you (you know who you are, and so do I) try your hardest to distance yourself from a potential investigation and stop committing felonious behavior. Digital fingerprints are so much easier to find than real ones, and yours are all over this.
    Who created the website?

Unregistered
    Who created the website?
    It's pretty easy actually, just have to figure out who registered the domain, and then cross reference it with the posts on this site. I wrote a script to do it in less than 5 mins. Run a traceroute and you'll get extremely accurate GPS information. From there its just a bit of google sleuthing.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast