Vetting Sheriff Candidates for the 2020 election - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

No evidence of anything, No RS, No PC, “they’ve got nothing...”

Anyone who knows how the predators work at the SSO, will emphatically know the answer to this question.

No, to all of the above or he would have acted on those threats. Everyone reading this will know that is true. I had already anticipated and prepared for an arrest. I have contingencies in place if that or anything drastic happens. It is killing them that they cannot leverage me or shut me up.

I’m sure this is NOT the first time they have tried witness tampering. My case has MANY federal criminal violations, many of which I’ve forwarded to Kurt, so he is/was aware of the allegations. Based on the aforementioned facts, I do believe his actions fall under 18 U.S. Code § 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant.

Someone should investigate how they got the victim to refuse to cooperate in the Locke incident, might just be some tampering/intimidation there. I have some others I will be releasing in time.

For now, to everyone suffering under this regime, have each-others backs. As much as this administration intentionally divide the agency, your zone partners are not the enemy, the dictators are. I’m covering it in my piece, it’s called the insecure workers theory and I saw it as soon as a lawyer got in and started making changes to everything, all aimed at protecting the administration and selling you out. That’s why they got rid of the “Above Standards” (I brought this up many times to supervisors), that’s why once you have target on you, you are done. This administration wants to make it as easy as possible to fire you or throw you under the bus if an incident doesn’t have public support, (even if you are right). There’s so much more to come.

Pure evil

The SSO needs a uniter not a divider.

Keep your heads down and be safe, change is coming
    Shawn Keeffe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    Ms. Gibson,

< snip >

As with HITLER, this administration made it CRYSTAL clear: do not embarrass the supreme leaders and NEVER SPEAK POORLY ABOUT “the supreme leader”. Despite being evil, in order to rise to power, Hitler had to be very charismatic. He could charm people to get his way and to get people to do what he wanted to.

The terms "Hitler and Nazi" are used far too often and have lessened the impact of calling someone one of those names. However, there is a specific reason why I keep referring to Hitler in posts. During one-on-one interviews, during the Sergeants promotional process, deputies were asked [by Sheriff Tom Knight] what their opinions of Hitler were. I’m sure most of the deputies were like a deer in the headlights [when Knight asked them that question]. After they gave their respective answers, he told them how much he admired Hitler’s leadership style. This is NOT part of the rumor mill. This was straight out of the mouth of one of the deputies who was asked this question, just after it happened.

Your mind will be blown once I release the documentary I’ve been working on. When you see how many of Hitler’s leadership traits this administration has employed, it will be undeniable that they were using tactics right out Hitler’s playbook.

This administration is pure evil.
    When current Sheriff Tom Knight told all 10 of the promotional candidates that he admired Adolf Hitler's leadership system, all of the candidates talked about it, after the 10 individual promotional interviews ended, which is why everyone in the Sarasota Sheriff's Office was discretely talking about it. Discussion was discrete because you could lose your job if word got back to Knight that you were discussing his comments about Hitler in a negative context -- because it would make him look bad. Knight doesn't like looking bad.

Unregistered
    Did he elaborate on his. "Final Solution" too?

Unregistered
    So where does Eric Robinson, The prince fit in this puzzle?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Robinson’s corporate money-shuffling-strategy for Hoffman’s campaign View Post
    Here are campaign facts for Kurt Hoffman's first 24 days of campaigning:
    • 33 percent of Hoffman’s contributions are from corporations and not people
    • There are 226 contributions (in total) and 111 of those contributions are from corporations

Here’s where it starts to get strange:
    • 45 corporate contributions came from 4054 Sawyer Road in Sarasota County
    • 15 corporate contributions came from 1651 Whitfield Ave in Manatee County
    • 5 corporate contributions came from 14400 Covenant Way in Manatee County
    • 5 corporate contributions came from 4343 Sawyer Road in Sarasota County
    • 5 corporate contributions came from

Source:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsr...ew?usp=sharing

Sarasota Supervisor of Elections Source:
    https://www.sarasotavotes.com/CFFili...n&file_id=9749
    Eric Robinson is the local CPA moneyman for the Sarasota GOP and he is orchestrating corporate finances to flow into Kurt Hoffman's campaign to run for Sarasota sheriff in 2020. Eric Robinson did the exact same thing for Sheriff Tom Knight, so Robinson has loads of experience in this area. The theory is that the same financial campaign tactic will also work for Kurt Hoffman in the upcoming sheriffs election.

Führerprinzip

Exclamation Führerprinzip

When current Sheriff Tom Knight told all 10 of the promotional candidates that he admired Adolf Hitler's leadership system, all of the candidates talked about it, after the 10 individual promotional interviews ended, which is why everyone in the Sarasota Sheriff's Office was discretely talking about it. Discussion was discrete because you could lose your job if word got back to Knight that you were discussing his comments about Hitler in a negative context -- because it would make him look bad. Knight doesn't like looking bad.
    Here is a short BBC article about Hitler's leadership style. It's about an 8 minute read:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwa...ander_01.shtml

Unregistered
    Eric and JJ new job making kurt a new suit

"These must, indeed, be splendid clothes!" thought Kurt. "Had I such a suit, I might at once find out what men in my realms are unfit for their office, and also be able to distinguish the wise from the foolish! This stuff must be woven for me immediately." And he caused large sums of money to be given to both the weavers in order that they might begin their work directly.

So the two pretended weavers set up two looms, and affected to work very busily, though in reality they did nothing at all. They asked for the most delicate silk and the purest gold thread; put both into their own knapsacks; and then continued their pretended work at the empty looms until late at night.

Democrat

Lightbulb Think clearly......

Sooner or later you will find out why Sheriff Elect Paul Fern is REALLY here! POOOOOF

Unregistered

Thumbs up Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat View Post
    Think clearly...... Sooner or later you will find out why Sheriff Elect Paul Fern is REALLY here! POOOOOF
    Oh, please do tell!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Hoffman responds to HT re Cattlemens dinner

Date: Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 4:43 PM
    Subject: Your request
    To:*carlos.munoz@heraldtribune.com*<carlos.munoz@h eraldtribune.com>

Carlos,

For more than 17 years, the Sheriff’s Office has been invited to attend the Sarasota Cattlemen’s Association annual meeting and dinner held at the Carlton Ranch. This was NOT a political event and there were NO political comments made nor have*there been in the 5 years I have been attending. *

The association specifically requested a law enforcement update at this meeting as they do each year. You can confirm that with Lisa Carlton. I spoke about our commitment to east county residents and introduced our newest Animal Services lieutenant*to the association and publicly thanked our Agricultural Unit for their work. The sheriff’s office Agricultural Unit presented their report to the association on agricultural crimes and specific animal issues they were dealing with. Usually the Sheriff or*I attend at the association’s request and in some years the Sheriff and I have both attended together. The helicopter has been part of a static display at this event for many years.*

As with any static display event the helicopter is ready and available to answer any calls for service that may arise. The pilots are there to do any Q and A with association members much like they do with the 20+ other static displays during*the course of the year. National Night Out, Citizens Law Enforcement Academy (CLEA), Nokomis Area Civic Association (NACA) and our Sheriff’s Office Annual Open House are a few examples. Mr. Brodsky came with me to this meeting and spoke to the association*about his office’s commitment to prosecuting crimes that impact the agricultural community. In years past other county officials have traveled in the helicopter to this event. Emergency Services Director Rich Collins attended in 2018. As we left the event*the pilot answered first a missing persons call and then backed up a deputy on a reckless driver call before returning to the airport. I made a joke that we went “around the town” because in actuality we answered two calls for service in Sarasota and remained*with the aircraft while they flew to each call as I have also done in the past. I believe our Community Affairs Director, Mrs. Perez, has already provided you the hourly cost of the helicopter. The helicopter will be flying patrol regardless of this event*so when you say “on duty” helicopter of course it’s on duty as evidenced by the calls handled and the static display. I have not been in the helicopter since last years annual meeting. Frankly, I wish I had more time to fly with them than just occasionally.*I learn something about our capabilities and equipment every time I fly with them. This has nothing to do with my campaign and I have never used the helicopter for my campaign. If the Sheriffs Office is invited back next year, and I presume we will, I am sure*the Aviation and Agricultural Units will attend.*

Thanks,

Kurt

--

Political advertisement paid for and approved by Kurt A. Hoffman, Republican for Sarasota County Sheriff.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast