Vetting Sheriff Candidates for the 2020 election - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's no longer cost effective to haul all those papers around town for delivery into racks because everything is going online. Locals no longer pick them up from the racks because they can all be read online, but tourists might still pick them up. The days of racks are numbered.
    Tribune Closing 5 Newsrooms:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...y-news-1307250

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ms. Gibson,

You asked how the public can vet? They can’t, because the actor they see, hear about, read about and watch on the news/TV is just that, an actor. While the people on the inside actually get to see the little man behind the curtain, they are too afraid to go on the record and speak up.

They have too much to lose and have been imprinted like dogs to know exactly what happens to those who speak up or don’t tow the company lie, I mean line. They’ve seen first hand and personally experienced countless acts of retaliation, harassment and abuse of power. I cannot fault any of them for their silence, and I don’t think the public should either. The system is broken and it is stacked to favor corrupt leadership, who if feel threatened or slighted can ruin employees careers and lives. Employees with families and many years of service can’t afford risking the loss of their job or their pension.

All former SSO employees who were maligned by this administration and had their careers prematurely cut short. This is literally just off the top of my head.
    Sergeant Chris Iorio, Captain Rick Matolla, Bill Pollock, Sean Lally, John Thomas, Drew Sweeney, Clint Bailey, Eric Stafford, Carson Plank, Jennifer Byrd, Shawn Keeffe (me)

As with HITLER, this administration made it CRYSTAL clear, do not embarrass the supreme leaders and also like HITLER, NEVER SPEAK POORLY ABOUT “the supreme leader”. Don’t forget, despite being pure evil, in order to rise to power Hitler had to be and was very charismatic and could charm people to get his way or to get people to do what he wanted to.

I personally believe Hitler and Nazi are used far too often and have lessened the impact of calling someone one of those names. However, I am NOT using them for dramatic effect. There is a very specific reason why I keep referring to Hitler in this an other posts. During the one on one interviews during the Sergeants promotional process, deputies were asked what their opinions of Hitler were.

I’m sure most of the deputies were like a deer in the headlights. After they gave their respective answers to the person conducting the interview, he replied how much he admired Hitler’s leadership style. This is NOT part of the rumor mill, this is NOT hearing this from a 3rd party who was a disgruntled employee, this was straight out of the mouth of one of the deputies who was asked this question. This was also, just after it happened , so no, “mr. Administration” you cant say that employee was disgruntled for not getting promoted or something similar. There was a group of us that heard it, so again this is not disgruntled employee making it all up. These are assuredly some of the BS tactics they will use to deny or discredit this accusation. Back in the day, they would have tried to threaten or discredit me, but I’m fairly certain, Kurt’s learned his lesson on that one. Kurt is most definitely afraid of the evidence he knows I have, but I am confident he rightfully terrified of possible evidence that he doesn’t know I have. When corrupt liars can’t control the narrative, spew lies about or leverage their victims/accusers, it is a completely different ball game. This one piece of the puzzle changes everything.

Your mind will be blown once I release the documentary I’ve been working on. When you see how many of Hitler’s leadership traits this administration has employed, it will be undeniable that they were using tactics right out Hitler’s playbook.

I’m sorry to hear about your personal struggles with the healthcare system and your sons health issues. What I can tell you is Kurt Hoffman is a politician, NOT a cop, so he will tell you whatever you want to hear. He doesn’t give a damn about CIT for citizens or his own employees, in fact their Hitler like mentality actually condemned one of their own instead of helping him. My guess is someone fro the Sheriff’s Office or Kurts campaign will be conducting background checks on you in an attempt to leverage/threaten you or reaching out to you to offer you money or “assistance” in an effort to buy your silence.

While I truly hope this isn’t the case and you continue your search for the truth and help expose them for what they really are, I personally wouldn’t fault you if you did take any assistance. You have to do what’s best for you and your family..

This administration is pure evil.

Godspeed
    Sincerely,
    Shawn Keeffe
    Jennifer Byrd AKA pinto been deserved to be fired fired. Just look in her personnel file

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011