Vetting Sheriff Candidates for the 2020 election - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

JUs the FACTS here...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    My interactions with SSO over the past years have been nothing but exemplary. The single political interview I caught with Col Hoffman so far, he hit alot of the notes that I wanted to hear. He spoke on his views about coping with the Mentally Ill and CIT trainings surrounding such. As a FT caregiver for an adult MI son, I am looking for all the help I can get there. I know it aint easy for any of us, most especially cops. I absolutely appreciate the three SSO deputies that were there for Joe and I when we needed help.

I do wish I could wholly reject some of the things in this thread but I cant.. actually much of it is way familiar. I have seen screw ups exonerated and good cops get railroaded in NPs small agency. CCSO is a double dose ditto of problematic leadership.

Where are the checks and balances to the Sheriff's power? I get, he is elected and thus it lies with the voter but how can the public truly vet from the outside? Thus, the power goes unchecked and those in power circle the wagons to preserve their reign and the sacrifices begin.

Is it all just simply.. absolute power, corrupts absolutely?
    (That is one of my favorite quotes...)

Ms. Gibson,

You asked how the public can vet? They can’t, because the actor they see, hear about, read about and watch on the news/TV is just that, an actor. While the people on the inside actually get to see the little man behind the curtain, they are too afraid to go on the record and speak up.

They have too much to lose and have been imprinted like dogs to know exactly what happens to those who speak up or don’t tow the company lie, I mean line. They’ve seen first hand and personally experienced countless acts of retaliation, harassment and abuse of power. I cannot fault any of them for their silence, and I don’t think the public should either. The system is broken and it is stacked to favor corrupt leadership, who if feel threatened or slighted can ruin employees careers and lives. Employees with families and many years of service can’t afford risking the loss of their job or their pension.

All former SSO employees who were maligned by this administration and had their careers prematurely cut short. This is literally just off the top of my head.
    Sergeant Chris Iorio, Captain Matolla, Bill Pollock, Sean Lally, John Thomas, Drew Sweeney, Clint Bailey, Eric Stafford, Carson Plank, Jennifer Byrd, Shawn Keeffe (me)

As with HITLER, this administration made it CRYSTAL clear, do not embarrass the supreme leaders and also like HITLER, NEVER SPEAK POORLY ABOUT “the supreme leader”. Don’t forget, despite being pure evil, in order to rise to power Hitler had to be and was very charismatic and could charm people to get his way or to get people to do what he wanted to.

I personally believe Hitler and Nazi are used far too often and have lessened the impact of calling someone one of those names. However, I am NOT using them for dramatic effect. There is a very specific reason why I keep referring to Hitler in this an other posts. During the one on one interviews during the Sergeants promotional process, deputies were asked what their opinions of Hitler were.

I’m sure most of the deputies were like a deer in the headlights. After they gave their respective answers to the person conducting the interview, he replied how much he admired Hitler’s leadership style. This is NOT part of the rumor mill, this is NOT hearing this from a 3rd party who was a disgruntled employee, this was straight out of the mouth of one of the deputies who was asked this question. This was also, just after it happened , so no, “mr. Administration” you cant say that employee was disgruntled for not getting promoted or something similar. There was a group of us that heard it, so again this is not disgruntled employee making it all up. These are assuredly some of the BS tactics they will use to deny or discredit this accusation. Back in the day, they would have tried to threaten or discredit me, but I’m fairly certain, Kurt’s learned his lesson on that one. Kurt is most definitely afraid of the evidence he knows I have, but I am confident he rightfully terrified of possible evidence that he doesn’t know I have. When corrupt liars can’t control the narrative, spew lies about or leverage their victims/accusers, it is a completely different ball game. This one piece of the puzzle changes everything.

Your mind will be blown once I release the documentary I’ve been working on. When you see how many of Hitler’s leadership traits this administration has employed, it will be undeniable that they were using tactics right out Hitler’s playbook.

I’m sorry to hear about your personal struggles with the healthcare system and your sons health issues. What I can tell you is Kurt Hoffman is a politician, NOT a cop, so he will tell you whatever you want to hear. He doesn’t give a damn about CIT for citizens or his own employees, in fact their Hitler like mentality actually condemned one of their own instead of helping him. My guess is someone fro the Sheriff’s Office or Kurts campaign will be conducting background checks on you in an attempt to leverage/threaten you or reaching out to you to offer you money or “assistance” in an effort to buy your silence.

While I truly hope this isn’t the case and you continue your search for the truth and help expose them for what they really are, I personally wouldn’t fault you if you did take any assistance. You have to do what’s best for you and your family..

This administration is pure evil.

Godspeed
    Sincerely,
    Shawn Keeffe

Unregistered

To Stephanie

If I as a cop stole something out of your purse (during a traffic stop ) 20 years ago and you knew about it. Would you support me to be the next Sheriff? I really can't even understand your logic thinking that you main entertain the thought of forgiving him. HE STOLE WHILE HE WAS WORKING AS COP. HE VIOLATED THE TRUST THAT HE WAS GIVEN. You went after Kevin for less. I am sorry but I feel as though you asked for opinions and we gave you ours and yet that is not what you wanted to hear. The man is a liar and a thief. He ran for Sheriff in Charlotte County and lost for the very same reasons. People do not forget.

To the rest of you that say budget control bla bla ! It is about character. Given the choice to let Dakota Myer (Google Him) run the multi million dollar budget at the SSO or Kurt Hoffman who would you pick in the booth. Remember Dakota has no experience running a multi million dollar sheriff's office. I know who I am picking. I am picking the person who has the best character so in the end I know he will do the right thing no matter what the sacrifice is to him.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I am very appreciative what is being shared. I'm taking it all in. Reading through some of the back posts, reviewing some of the records.

The stealing and lying are absolutely a problem for me. From my reading, many are getting screwed internally. There are many similarities to kv practices in NoPo.

All that said, I started the thread so voters can become aware and decide for themselves. I think it hard for the insiders to understand how difficult it is reconcile all of this from the outside... to believe some cops are not always the good guys. I defended kv for 2 years before I finally understood the responsibility was the Chiefs.

My vote HAS to go to the man whose words I can trust. I will never understand yalls world regardless how hard I try, so I must depend on Leadership to be honest and upfront.

Unregistered
    MS. Gibson

You have solicited for people to give info on both candidates which you have gotten. You have heard from EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HOW UN TRUSTWORTHY KURT IS. Yet you still say you have to give your vote to the one you can trust the most. I doubt anyone on this board is going to say something that will decide who you will vote for. It seems like you are trying to find a reason to NOT vote for kurt. If he was to have stolen ANYTHING while employed and or working as a deputy, he should have NEVER BEEN HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE. That is pretty straight forward and easy to see through. I have worked with both candidates and you will never find any negative thing about Paul fern as a cop. He was a cops cop. He was in special ops and he actually worked every night he was out. The one thing I will tell you. He had the respect of every SGT and LT out on the road both for his vast experience as well as his ability to work with and teach new hires. Paul was/is someone you can trust with a task and it will be completed without supervision because he basically was a supervisor without the stripes. Myself included, this is a no brainer as to where my vote will go. One additional thing. Kurt is a lawyer with a gun. He has never been with us on a single call in this county, never worked a single call in this county. He will tell you another lie that he has been a cop for 29 years when in fact he has been a cop for about 6 years and an administrator the rest who was sworn into position of a Capt. He will tell you he has arrested hundreds of bad guys. Kurt has never placed handcuffs or arrested anyone in this county I doubt if he ever placed cuffs on anyone including in service training. He never once took a promotion exam earning his way to the top. He will tell you what you want or need to hear. I hope you will listen to the information given to you and make the right choice.

Unregistered

The devil does exist

TED BUNDY

“I don’t know what it is he has, but he’s fascinating,” the teenage spectator explained to me at the time. “He’s impressive. He just has a kind of magnetism.”

This is a direct quote from a female teenager. Who do you think this teenager is describing?

A world famous and beloved professional athlete?

A movie star?

The president of the United States?

I’ll give you a hint, he is a Florida State fan and spent a significant amount of time in Tallahassee at Florida State during the 1970’s.

She is describing Ted Bundy. One of the most notorious psychopathic serial killers ever. She was describing Ted Bundy to a reporter during his trial. So she knew he was a legitimate psychopathic mass murderer of women and she still went on the record, on television and said he doesn’t look dangerous and the quote at the top of this post.

Not all psychopaths are serial killers, like so many of us grew up believing and interchanging those terms. Psychopaths don’t all dress up and look like Jason or Michael Myers in so many classic horror films. They are everywhere, walking and working amongst us. They are garbage men, plumbers, cops, lawyers and politicians. Like Ted Bundy, so many of them are experts at manipulation, lying, and are also charming, disarming and often have a magnetism about them.

**** These are also ALL requirements politicians must posses in order to get elected. ****

The greatest trick the devil ever played, was getting the world to believe he didn’t exist.

Godspeed
    Signed,
    Shawn Keeffe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TED BUNDY

“I don’t know what it is he has, but he’s fascinating,” the teenage spectator explained to me at the time. “He’s impressive. He just has a kind of magnetism.”

This is a direct quote from a female teenager. Who do you think this teenager is describing?

A world famous and beloved professional athlete?

A movie star?

The president of the United States?

I’ll give you a hint, he is a Florida State fan and spent a significant amount of time in Tallahassee at Florida State during the 1970’s.

She is describing Ted Bundy. One of the most notorious psychopathic serial killers ever. She was describing Ted Bundy to a reporter during his trial. So she knew he was a legitimate psychopathic mass murderer of women and she still went on the record, on television and said he doesn’t look dangerous and the quote at the top of this post.

Not all psychopaths are serial killers, like so many of us grew up believing and interchanging those terms. Psychopaths don’t all dress up and look like Jason or Michael Myers in so many classic horror films. They are everywhere, walking and working amongst us. They are garbage men, plumbers, cops, lawyers and politicians. Like Ted Bundy, so many of them are experts at manipulation, lying, and are also charming, disarming and often have a magnetism about them.

**** These are also ALL requirements politicians must posses in order to get elected. ****

The greatest trick the devil ever played, was getting the world to believe he didn’t exist.

Godspeed
    Signed,
    Shawn Keeffe

Oh, yea one last thing. He was in law school at the time. He wanted to be a lawyer and represented himself at his trial.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    Oh, yea one last thing. Ted Bundy was in law school at the time. He wanted to be a lawyer and represented himself at his trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Gainsburg
    Ted Bundy, the infamous serial killer who murdered at least 30 women, was in law school at the University of Utah when he began his murder spree.

Source: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life...ndy-education/

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kettler
    One professor felt so positively about Ted Bundy that when writing a recommendation letter for law school, he said:

"I regret Mr. Bundy's decision to pursue a career in law rather than to continue his professional training in psychology. Our loss is your gain."

Source: https://www.biography.com/news/ted-b...cation-killing

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    TED BUNDY

“I don’t know what it is he has, but Ted Bundy is fascinating,” the teenage spectator explained to me at the time. “He’s impressive. He just has a kind of magnetism.”

This is a direct quote from a female teenager.

She is describing Ted Bundy. One of the most notorious psychopathic serial killers ever. She was describing Ted Bundy to a reporter during his trial. So she knew he was a legitimate psychopathic mass murderer of women and she still went on the record, on television and said he doesn’t look dangerous.

Not all psychopaths are serial killers. Psychopaths don’t all dress up and look like classic horror films. They are walking and working amongst us. They are politicians, lawyers, garbage men, plumbers and even cops. Like Ted Bundy, they are experts at manipulation, lying, and are charming, disarming and often have a magnetism about them.

Godspeed
    Signed,
    Shawn Keeffe
    Nobody is saying that Kurt Hoffman is a murderer, but conversely, he does have a documented pattern of stealing multiple things -- and lying about it --- and then continuing to lie about it until he was caught. This has already been printed in the media:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

You can't make that stuff up!

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for everyone the election for Sheriff, and most any other in local corrupt politics is flawed, at best. We all remember a person that had a talk show years back. She was in a movie about female baseball players and she came off as so nice and kind. She made commercials for K-Mart with Penny Marshall. Her personality did finally come to light when she had Tom Selleck on as a guest. As we all know, these actors go on these shows to promote a new movie, TV show or something along those lines. What did the Queen of Nice ask him? Did she ask him about the new Jesse Stone movie? Did she ask him about his Magnum P.I. series? NO!! Her true colors came out when she asked him about his TV ads endorsing the NRA. When he tried to change the subject, she got nastier and nastier. At one point he said he is not an executive officer of the NRA just doing a commercial. That wasn't good enough for her. No she tried to allege he was more than that. Now we all know Rosie's political party and her liberal stand but she made sure to tell everyone what she tought of the NRA and guns. Luckily before they went to break Tom asked very politely if she was still doing commercials for K-Mart? She obviously went right back to being the AK she is and touted how great of a store K-Mart is. Tom then asked her if she hated guns that much, why does she do commercials for a store that sells guns? Fade to commercial and when they return Tom Selleck is no longer there. She got fired from K-Mart soon thereafter.

The point of this story is that the true person is not what you see in public. It's what you don't see and only those right around them are the ones that see the true personality. Remember that birds of a feather flock together so that is why the administration is made up of thieves, adulterers, posers etc. If a real cop with integrity applies fora detective position, or a traffic division position, or any other position they will not get the position because the administration will go with their corrupt "friends". There are way too many instances of things that go on in the agency that we all know of but we are unable to speak freely about. There's a general order that does not allow us to speak to media and/or speak negatively of the agency or consequences will prevail up to and including termination.

Ms. Gibson, if you filed a complaint against a deputy for something that you felt was wrong or possibly illegal, I assume that you would expect there to be an investigation done with integrity. What I think you, and the entire population of the county do not realize, is that the Internal Affairs Bureau is staffed by deputies that owe their job to the Sheriff and his cronies. If that deputy you filed a complaint against was one in the clique, it will die. The IAB staff will lead him/her through the investigation. On the other hand, if that deputy is not in the clique, then the complaint will be found to have occurred and he/she will be dealt with very harshly. Now you may ask why we believe this to be true. The bottom line is that not one of the IAB personnel, who are paid at sergeant and/or lieutenant pay ($100,000 +/-) have ever passed a promotional exam. That means if they go against the corrupt administration, they have no protection in their job and the next day they are busted back to a measly patrol deputy and their pay is slashed by 30%. So integrity looks really nice on those promotional posters all over headquarters but it, like honesty and respect do not exist.

ANYONE but Kurt and for that matter, anyone in the current administration for sheriff.

Unregistered
    When and where are kurt’s future speaking engagements? I would like to put some people together to ask him some questions. Seems like he has been getting softballs. Does any have a list?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a general order that does not allow us to speak to media and/or speak negatively of the agency or consequences will prevail up to and including termination.
    What is the GO number?

CCSO and other agencies have their GOs posted online for the public to read, but SSO does not post our GOs online because it would create a nightmare for the administration (no pun intended, although it is relevant).

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast