Where were the bike guys
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Where were the bike guys

I seriously don’t believe it. Mandatory forced overtime and all the bike guys who single function is to work downtown are all off. Mmmmmmmmmm???????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I seriously don’t believe it. Mandatory forced overtime and all the bike guys who single function is to work downtown are all off. Mmmmmmmmmm???????
    Yes they were at your wives house banging her. She had a great New Years.

Unregistered
    If you have a problem with the bike guys. Bike Unit Supervisor Jacky Garret will be glad to speak with you face to face.

Unregistered
    Ask your girl where they were at...If you came home to new sheets on your bed, then a BIKE guy was there!!!!
    Jealousy gets you no where

Unregistered
    They were all at tatums house.

Unregistered
    There t-shirts were actually too tight it cut off their circulations and they all passed out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ask your girl where they were at...if you came home to new sheets on your bed, then a bike guy was there!!!!
    Jealousy gets you no where
    bike guys rock!!!

Unregistered
    There like ace and Gary. Especially with all that spotting each other doing the squat thrusts.

Unregistered
    They were all at tatums house.
    They must of not been that good cause she’s playing for the other team now.....

Unregistered
    She came and conquered the PD. I don’t even think I can list all the guys she was with and how many happy relationships she broke up. It would be fun to try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast