Deputy chiefs

Thread: Deputy chiefs

Unregistered

Deputy chiefs

Serious question...

What do your deputy chiefs do there? Are they doing anything there to really improve things??

Unregistered
    Jeff sits in the office and I assume does some thing relevant. Randy is useless. He could t lead his way out of a closet. Road patrol Lt to deputy chief, he is clueless so he justifies his existence by driving around and backing up guys on road patrol all day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff sits in the office and I assume does some thing relevant. Randy is useless. He could t lead his way out of a closet. Road patrol Lt to deputy chief, he is clueless so he justifies his existence by driving around and backing up guys on road patrol all day.
    I agree he is a yes man to the Chief, also he can't make a decision with out consulting with his daddy the Chief.

Unregistered
    Serious question...

What do your deputy chiefs do there? Are they doing anything there to really improve things??
    That's easy. The one DC hands out study material bi annually for the promotional exam. Really earns his money. And the other DC hands out letters to those who do not get promoted because #1 is too much of a ***** to do it himself!

Unregistered
    If you were one of the lucky non promotions, some of the people got two letters to let you know you were a POS! DD must of loved to have rubbed that one in while he was stuffing his face at the Veranda or on vaca in Ohio.

Unregistered
    That's easy. The one DC hands out study material bi annually for the promotional exam. Really earns his money. And the other DC hands out letters to those who do not get promoted because #1 is too much of a ***** to do it himself!
    They are totally useless... earn a high paying to do nothing. Barely ever see them. Total waste.