Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dox - Webster Dictionary

dox transitive verb

\ ˈdäks \
    variants: or doxx
    doxed or doxxed; doxing or doxxing; doxes or doxxes

Definition of dox
    slang : to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge
    On general principles, I support Internet anonymity and look askance at people's efforts to “out” or “dox” anonymous Web commenters whose views they disagree with, much less for simple sport.

This isn't the first time the LAPD has been doxxed. In 2011, a group affiliated with the online hackers Anonymous claimed responsibility for posting personal information of more than 40 officers, including their home addresses, campaign contributions, property records, and names of family members after they claimed the LAPD oppressed them by shutting down the Occupy L.A. Movement.

This website does record your IP addresses and I have them. I will be publishing them in the coming days. Anyone that wants to do a little followup will be able to identify all of you "anonymous" posters.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait for the reveal. Plenty of people calling out sick with diarrhea that day.

Good money to be made from sharing identity of specific posters. I can see it now, many keyboard warriors turned runners from one day to the other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    dox transitive verb

\ ˈdäks \
    variants: or doxx
    doxed or doxxed; doxing or doxxing; doxes or doxxes

Definition of dox
    slang : to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge
    On general principles, I support Internet anonymity and look askance at people's efforts to “out” or “dox” anonymous Web commenters whose views they disagree with, much less for simple sport.

This isn't the first time the LAPD has been doxxed. In 2011, a group affiliated with the online hackers Anonymous claimed responsibility for posting personal information of more than 40 officers, including their home addresses, campaign contributions, property records, and names of family members after they claimed the LAPD oppressed them by shutting down the Occupy L.A. Movement.

This website does record your IP addresses and I have them. I will be publishing them in the coming days. Anyone that wants to do a little followup will be able to identify all of you "anonymous" posters.
    Mod 1?!?!?!?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Thank you for who ever it was who brought this thread to my attention.

I will state it again for those who have not read it before, I am the only one who has access to the IP addresses on the Message Boards. Anybody posting that they have access to them otherwise is just full of it and trying to stir crap up.

Now, even with an IP address, I can't determine who a poster is. I can only determine your internet service provider/cell provider and city and state. If you think that they are going to give up your name without a subpoena, then I am selling the Skyway Bridge and am willing to give you a good deal on it.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 every system has a front door for admin like the one you use and a back door created by the coder. How can we be sure the system is not compromised as stated? You may not want to give up the info but you may not know it’s been compromised. I’m concerned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1 every system has a front door for admin like the one you use and a back door created by the coder. How can we be sure the system is not compromised as stated? You may not want to give up the info but you may not know it’s been compromised. I’m concerned!!!!
    I have our IT people checking the backside for any issues and none have been found so far. No breaches have been found.

I am going through the list that they posted claiming to be from here, and so far none have shown to be visitors of our web site.

If you still feel concerned use a free proxy server of vpn. To find one, just Google, proxy server or vpn.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I have our IT people checking the backside for any issues and none have been found so far. No breaches have been found.

I am going through the list that they posted claiming to be from here, and so far none have shown to be visitors of our web site.

If you still feel concerned use a free proxy server of vpn. To find one, just Google, proxy server or vpn.

Mod 1
    Mod 1 - you say I can only reach end user info with a subpoena to service providers? Getting an IP from you would require a similar subpoena. I got your IP’s without a subpoena. I am not the government - I am not a private citizen suing - I am just me and as easy as I got IP’s from you I will get info from service providers for as many IP’s as I desire. Plenty of employees with access and willing to give it up.

You didn't get IPs from us. That list was bogus and you know it. That's why you won't/can't post my IP address.

For more see my reply to your other post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    You are blocking my posts again. This was written at 9:43 eastern time let’s see how long before you publish.

Unregistered
    Put the original list back up and let the users look for their IP’s. You won’t do that because you know you are lying about them not coming from your visitor list. Tomorrow I can put some more but you’ll probably take those down before your users verify that they are in fact real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast