Tampa Recruit Scholarship

Unregistered

Tampa Recruit Scholarship

I was wondering if it would be possible to get hired on the Tampa Recruit scholarship for the paid academy. I am actually a currrent City of Tampa employee and I am a veteran and don't have enough GI Bill benefits left to put myself through the academy so I was just curious if Tampa would sponsor me through the academy. I know people say that it is for minorities. Also do they hire people from out of the dispatchers I was wondering if that would be another way to get my foot in the door at the police department.

Unregistered
    Why ask here. All the info you get will be incorrect. Apply and see or call recruitment. Deadline for last scholarship class long past in October. Will probably be another year before they have another.

Unregistered
    Dispatch wouldn't be a bad route. They have plucked several from dispatch recently to send to the academy. You're probably going to have to work there a year or two first though.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why ask here. All the info you get will be incorrect. Apply and see or call recruitment. Deadline for last scholarship class long past in October. Will probably be another year before they have another.
    Such a well written response. When read aloud it is painfully obvious that it was written by a “scholarship” recipient. Any doubt is quickly resolved by the grammatical errors and poor sentence structure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such a well written response. When read aloud it is painfully obvious that it was written by a “scholarship” recipient. Any doubt is quickly resolved by the grammatical errors and poor sentence structure.
    Such a well-written response to the previous well-written response. It’s painfully obvious from your snarky response that you are a puny weakling who became a cop to get revenge on all of the men who have bullied you growing up. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?