Possession - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possession

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your Job Description that you signed at your interview states you will do whatever your supervisor tells
    You to do.
    Consistency is key. Why should I have to go work possession when other office do not do it at all. Sam weigh gambling. Why was I forced to do gambling search warrants when other offices never touched gambling.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3086311]Consistency is key. Why should I have to go work possession when other office do not do it at all. Sam weigh gambling. Why was I forced to do gambling search warrants when other offices never touched gambling

Sadly, your supervisor must be a moron or spineless. In the worse case, he/she is both. My supervisor was on of those that said "we aren't doing that" and we didn't.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3086312]
    Consistency is key. Why should I have to go work possession when other office do not do it at all. Sam weigh gambling. Why was I forced to do gambling search warrants when other offices never touched gambling

Sadly, your supervisor must be a moron or spineless. In the worse case, he/she is both. My supervisor was on of those that said "we aren't doing that" and we didn't.
    So your supervisor should be fired for dereliction of duty for ignoring felonies

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3086358]

So your supervisor should be fired for dereliction of duty for ignoring felonies
    There are no felonies in the beverage law.

Unregistered
    I can't believe some of you are even arguing about whether or not to do possession. It's in ch 562 and we should continue to work it when necessary and also proactively when we get a chance. At the end of the day, you do what your supervisor tells you to do. Not all offices have the same enforcement issues and do need to be handled differently. So quit worrying about what other offices are doing and worry about your own backyard!!

Unregistered
    So what do you people do all day if you don’t want to do anything other than what’s in your eval? I know there is no way your doing surveys 5 days a week so you must be doing something or are a genius at fluffing the DAS. Either way Jerome is here now and is #2 and he will expose it. Trust me.

Unregistered
    So what do you people do all day if you don’t want to do anything other than what’s in your eval? I know there is no way your doing surveys 5 days a week so you must be doing something or are a genius at fluffing the DAS. Either way Jerome is here now and is #2 and he will expose it. Trust me.
    Here is what I see happening
    You will commute to the office on your own time and in your POV.
    You will check out a vehicle and work your cases.
    You will return to the office and get in your POV for the commute.

The only thing needed to implement this plan is right there on the computer. The DAS speaks volumes about what isn't being done. Of course this doesn't apply to the ones that work 40 a week.

Unregistered
    Here is what I see happening
    You will commute to the office on your own time and in your POV.
    You will check out a vehicle and work your cases.
    You will return to the office and get in your POV for the commute.

The only thing needed to implement this plan is right there on the computer. The DAS speaks volumes about what isn't being done. Of course this doesn't apply to the ones that work 40 a week.
    This is now the third decade in which I’ve been enjoying these posts. For your next post go with a disbandment is coming or an office closure post.

Unregistered
    This is now the third decade in which I’ve been enjoying these posts. For your next post go with a disbandment is coming or an office closure post.
    Pensacola and West Palm will close before the end of the year. Fort Pierce will split the area with Margate. It has been decreed. The Tallahassee office will take over some of the Panama district and the Panama district will take the former Pensacola counties. It has been decreed. Disbanding is not an option given the current direction. The powers that be have placated the police chiefs association and the sheriffs association. We will survive and thrive as long as we stay focused on our statutory responsibility. For those that don't know (captains) that is the enforcement of the beverage law.
    It has been decreed.

Unregistered
    Why do you need a letter telling you to listen to your boss and do your job. Yes possession is not on the eval but the eval also doesn’t contain tons of other things we do. Your paid 160 hours a pay period to work. If your captain says go work possession you go work possession. It doesn’t matter what another office is doing.
    That's right just do as you are told and that why you are 39 k a year cop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast