Assistant Chief Louis Melancon final Days! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Da Baby daddy?

Aguilar already taken his place no need of for a fake interview
    Goes to show you how politics influence everything in this place. The man has always been a ***** and afraid of his own shadow. Since day one he was been taken care of in this department.

Unregistered
    It was a good run now time to get the F..k out you piece of garbage. Don’t think you’ll be miss.
    You think your hate means or does anything for Pineapple face? Think again,I can tell you 1 thing he loves to 33 whatever comes his way black/latinas and he’s 🇵🇦.

He got a nice hefty pension and can buy lots of P**sy,something you Can’t.

You go back to 09-17,how before you clear?

Unregistered
    You know who won’t see a promotion? Dumbass De La Milera. Sucker. Promotion is reserve for the worthy.

Unregistered
    You think your hate means or does anything for Pineapple face? Think again,I can tell you 1 thing he loves to 33 whatever comes his way black/latinas and he’s 🇵🇦.

He got a nice hefty pension and can buy lots of P**sy,something you Can’t.

You go back to 09-17,how before you clear?
    I hope he get gonorrhea on his **** and in his ass. No matter how much money he is leaving with, his face has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese, Young Frankenstein looking muther****er.

Good riddance can’t wait to he takes his 06 over the air, if he has the balls, or lack of!

Tic Toc *****.

Unregistered
    Goes to show you how politics influence everything in this place. The man has always been a ***** and afraid of his own shadow. Since day one he was been taken care of in this department.
    His daddy sold us out and continues even after
    He left

Unregistered
    Well he did bang the hottest girls. He has great taste even though they call him stubby.

Simmons (baker)
    Fredrick. (Tremendous culo)
    Gauge (Tremenda enfemma)
    FYI Frederick Tortillera/pichea y cachea. Carpet Muncher,sUcia!

Unregistered
    Who's going to be the next asst chief? I put my money on one the older SWAT majors. Al Guerra or Mike Gonzalez.

Unregistered
    Who's going to be the next asst chief? I put my money on one the older SWAT majors. Al Guerra or Mike Gonzalez.
    Well Definitely it’s not that spineless senior Major Richard Perez or that pus ssy Major Jose Rodriguez. Watch out for the snake Um Set Ramos. I heard Major Jesus IBalmea is under investigation so count him out. Major Francisco Fernandez is a Besa culo and Farmer is co ck blocking him.

I would go with Mike Gonzalez

Maybe they’ll promote a Captain Not!

Unregistered
    Umset Ramos to asst chief, Alexis Diaz will be his staff Sgt. Commander Jose Fernandez to Major. Lt. Abreu to Upper Eastside Commander.

Unregistered
    Well Definitely it’s not that spineless senior Major Richard Perez or that pus ssy Major Jose Rodriguez. Watch out for the snake Um Set Ramos. I heard Major Jesus IBalmea is under investigation so count him out. Major Francisco Fernandez is a Besa culo and Farmer is co ck blocking him.

I would go with Mike Gonzalez

Maybe they’ll promote a Captain Not!
    Farmer **** blocking him? It is not longer a secret they been 33ing for Years,a fall out at this point?

Come on Sister help a Cuban move on,you know you like him you tasted,congratulations.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast