Assistant Chief Louis Melancon final Days! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    When will he take his final 06 so I can make sure to tell him go suck a ****

He has a face like a foot.

Unregistered
    One translucent looking muthfker.

Grande y porgusto - useless.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait until he retires. Louis Tic, Toc..... I’ll show you how it is to be in command. I am going to make sure you use all that well for the rest of your life. Tic Toc

Unregistered
    Lou u will not be miss. People don’t even know you.

Unregistered
    Melancon is out to burn people before he leaves. If Colina has any balls he'll say "nope"

Unregistered
    Goodbye Lou! We won’t be calling you no more so don’t worry about charging your cell phone. You will be forgotten in less then 2 hours after you leave. Your dic is small get some help.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His on suicide watch because he can’t fu ck anymore black chicks.
    So you think. Jajajajajajjajaajaa

Unregistered
    The guy was a dic couldn’t clean his own asss even if he tried. He thought that he was a lady’s man but we all talked sh.t behind his ass. The guy sucked in bed. Not true what the say about tall guys. Very disappointing 😔

Unregistered
    The guy was a dic couldn’t clean his own asss even if he tried. He thought that he was a lady’s man but we all talked sh.t behind his ass. The guy sucked in bed. Not true what the say about tall guys. Very disappointing 😔 👎👎👎👎👎

Unregistered
    Hey Lou ! Good f.. k yourself! Never liked you. Always considered you a pus.y boy. Thanks god your moving to Louisiana

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast