Information Needed

Unregistered

Information Needed

It is with much regret that I need this. In 35 + years of being a LEO this is a first.
    I need to make a complaint on a Troop C Sergeant. Is there an Internal Affairs phone number?
    I have been passed around through the phone systems and can not get the information.
    Thank You In Advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is with much regret that I need this. In 35 + years of being a LEO this is a first.
    I need to make a complaint on a Troop C Sergeant. Is there an Internal Affairs phone number?
    I have been passed around through the phone systems and can not get the information.
    Thank You In Advance.
    Contact the office of inspector general and cc the governor. FHP will slide it under the rug and that’s why you are getting the run around. By contacting them, FHP is forced to do something. Hope it helps. In the other hand it better be serious and a legit complaint cause by you coming on leo affairs, I don’t think you are being that serious or is a stupid complaint and that’s why FHP is giving you the run around. As an leo, please don’t waste everyone’s time. As we already get screwed by the public, we don’t need it from a fellow LEO. Just my 2 cents and good luck!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the information.
    I do not want to stir the pot. I have been in the Hot seat many times in my career but there was always respect. That seems to have faded away. Right or wrong things should be equal. I cant get into the specifics now but I will tell you I don't cry wolf.

Unregistered
    35+ years as a LEO and you can't use Google to find a phone number...that's telling!

Took me all of one minute to find the number!

https://www.flhsmv.gov/florida-highw...ution-process/

Unregistered
    I should have been more clear in my original post about contact info. I was at the time a little ticked at the main system through FHP most numbers led to the same circle jerk. I did find that link you posted as well as the I.G office. I was looking for a more direct approach to speak with someone as I did as a supervisor for many years before having to go the official route. Again the respect is gone, everyone is so fast to MF anyone asking a question without knowing why the question was asked.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    35+ years as a LEO and you can't use Google to find a phone number...that's telling!

Took me all of one minute to find the number!

https://www.flhsmv.gov/florida-highw...ution-process/
    I should have been more clear in my original post about contact info. I was at the time a little ticked at the main system through FHP most numbers led to the same circle jerk. I did find that link you posted as well as the I.G office. I was looking for a more direct approach to speak with someone as I did as a supervisor for many years before having to go the official route. Again the respect is gone, everyone is so fast to MF anyone asking a question without knowing why the question was asked.

If you are a LEO I hope you have a safe and Blessed career. Remember take the extra minute to get all the facts it makes you look better.

Unregistered
    Call the Sergeant's supervisor. Post Sergeant initials and I will post his or her supervisor and number.

Unregistered
    OIG. and make sure all of your ducks are in a row. If you leave anything out or are on shaky ground as to how things happened, you already know how it will unfold so do your homework and get it all perfect. Facts and truth, things you can prove, and good luck!